Forget me not

"Unnie, look! Another exposed idol couple by Dispatch. You better be careful."

"Don't worry Dubu, I myself haven't seen Yoongi for a month now so Dispatch won't get anything. I might as well go date someone else instead to earn a couple news like that 😅"

*****
"Sorry hyung, you can't join the meet up."

"Why not?"

"Eh? You've got a girlfriend that's why."

Shoot! Did it just slip my mind??

"Yeah,I know. What I mean Jimin is I can join in for a drink, right?"

"If it's only for drinks then sure Yoongi hyung, but you might get bored though."

"Nah, I'll be fine."

*****
Two members of the biggest idol group in South Korea are secretly dating for almost a year now. But, in those one year, they only spent time with each other a few times. They're lucky if their schedules will meet, if not they can only sent messages or exchange calls everyday. Their relationship is becoming platonic. Both of them are so used in not seeing each other that they can care less if they missed communicating in a day. But somehow, despite all that the truth remains... they did love each other.

300 days anniversary...

Twice is in Hongkong while BTS is in Malaysia, both are busy for a days worth of schedule. Jihyo is somehow expectant since morning, thinking that despite all the absences in their relationship Suga will not forget about the day.

Maybe I'll call him later.

But the day is almost ending and Jihyo haven't got a time to talk to Suga. He missed her calls awhile ago and she just missed his calls now.

It's the same thing again. We can't catch each other.

She sent him a message instead. Since they're already done with the day, she has the time to wait for his call.

💬 Oppa, call me when you're done with your schedule. We just finished ours too.

It has been fours hours now after she sent the message, but still no calls from Suga. She tried to call him too but no one is picking up the calls. She started to get anxious.

💬 Oppa? You didn't just ignore this day right?

+++
12:30am... Jihyo turned her phone off. It's 30minutes past their 300 day anniversary but... there's really nothing to celebrate. She didn't expect him to fly to Hongkong and meet her, she just wanted to talk to him. Greet each other and know they still there for each other. Guess she's just the only one now.

+++
1am... BTS just got home after spending the whole night partying with their staff. They just concluded their concert in Malaysia and will go back to Korea the next day. He flops down his bed to rest his tired body when he remembered to check out his phone. A few missed calls and messages from Jihyo.

Right! I forgot to tell her will be in our after party.

He read Jihyo's messages and the last one took his sleep away...