My Heart's Enemy

Jihyo's POV

In Paris, with love.

That's how I thought of Paris, France when I was younger. Paris is one of the many places I wanted to visit before I die. 

The city of love.

When I met my one true love --at least on those days, I thought of Paris full of hearts and rainbows. It is the place I wanted to visit with only him.

Paris, a fairy tale.

After the long relationship ended, I thought of Paris as a dream that will never come true.

Paris, the end of the journey.

Six months. I landed a job in Paris after breaking up with him. Finally, I manage to come and live in my dream city... but this time, it's just me.

"Jihyo, how's life there in Paris?"

I was on line with Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie. They are the best friends that I could ever have. They have been very supportive of me ever since.

"Honestly? Well, Paris is just like other cities. I don't know... now that I am here, I cannot find the reason why I am so fascinated in this city."

"Come on! Maybe you're just secluded inside your condo. Go out and have fun! You're not born to stay indoor girl!"     ---Jeong

"Hahahaha.... maybe you're right. Once I'm settled in, I'll go for a walk unnie. Anyway, enough of me, how are you two?"

"Same as yesterday Ji. Heavy workload in the office, party like there's no tomorrow at night."     ---Nayeon

"Only you though. I don't drink that much. If I do, then we will definitely won't be able to go home in one piece. This unnie is always wasted whenever she drinks."     ---Jeong

"Yaah!! Aren't you exaggerating much??"     ---Nayeon

"Unnie, even I know how you drink :) "

*****

Jihyo ended the video call with her unnies after a couple of minutes. She let her unnies rest since it's already in the middle of the night in Seoul. Since it's Sunday, she decided to cook herself a breakfast and probably take some walk. Paris' weather is always cool with light rain showers throughout the day. 

"Maybe I'll go to Parc des Buttes-Chaumont today. Like Jeong unnie said, I'm not a typical home-buddy :)"

After eating, she takes a long warm bath. She doll up herself right after. She chose to wear a comfortable dress and light make up to accentuate her features. She pickup her half-read book and her polariod camera. Either she'll read or take some photos (or both) while she's in there.

 Either she'll read or take some photos (or both) while she's in there