False Alarm (TaeTzu)

~A TaeTzu one shot~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tzuyu, unnie has a big problem."

"What is it Jihyo unnie?"

"I think Yoongi is cheating on me."

"Heol! Yoongi oppa? Why??"

"Lately he's always busy with his phone, either talking with someone or chatting someone. Before when I borrowed his phone, he will give it to me immediately but now, he won't even let me touch it. I think he's hiding something."

"You think he's having an affair?"

"(nodding) Mmm... I'm afraid he's interested with someone else. He won't even message me good morning these days which he never failed to do before. Tzuyu-ah, what should unnie do?"

"Have you talked to him about it unnie?"

"I tried but what if I'm wrong? That I'm just thinking too much? I can't bring it up to him because I'm afraid I'll only cause a misunderstanding."

"But it's also not healthy if you are this worried. At least let him explain his side, unnie."

"I just can't Tzuyu... I can't even imagine him being disappointed on me because I doubted him. We have never fight before, we were always in good terms."

"Then I'll talk to him instead--"

"No Tzuyu! You won't do such thing! Please, promise me you won't bring it up to him."

"But how can I help you if you will not allow me to talk to him unnie?"

"Just... comfort me. Tzuyu... promise me okay, you won't bring it up to him. Mmmm?? Unnie can trust you, right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at school...

"Really?? The most favored campus couple is having a rift? Heol!! That was a big news Tzuyu!"

"Hush it Chaeng! Someone might hear you. It wasn't confirmed yet, okay. In fact, unnie have no plans of confronting Yoongi oppa so technically they are still in good terms. It's just that Jihyo unnie has a lot of concerns for oppa's sudden change."

"Then talk to him instead."

"Aren't you listening to me? Like I said, Jihyo unnie forbade me for confronting Yoongi oppa. I already made a promise to her, there's no way I'll break that promise."

"Then, what is your plan?"

"Heol! I open this up to you because I need your insights, why are you asking about my plan all of a sudden? Obviously, I'm running out of ideas here Chaengie..."

"Okay, okay... let's calm down and think, you don't need to get mad at me."

"I just really wanted to help my unnie, Chaeng. She had never been this sad, I'm really worried about her. She even refuse to eat, what if she get sick??"

"Okay, I get you... let's think. If you can't talk to him directly then how about talk to his friends? Or... shall we steal his phone instead?"

"Can you steal, Chaeng?!"

"I can't but... I knew someone who might be of help."

"Who?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the school's library...