Stolen First Kiss (1)

(door slamming)

Three fuming guys show up in Class 3-2 without warning. The class becomes silent after Jin opens the door with a loud bang. They pridefully intrude the class looking for a specific person which they haven't met before -- MIN YOONGI.

Jn: Where is that kid named Min Yoongi?

Nj: Don't try to hide him from us.

Hs: That guy has something big to pay for.

The class remains silent but a few heads turn to see where Yoongi is calmly sitting; head resting above his desk. The intruders walk to his seat and Jin knocks his desk to wake him up. Yoongi fluttered his eyes open after the interruption. Jin grabs his collar hastily catching him off guard.

"Are you Min Yoongi?"

He pushes Jin's hand away from his collar. He reciprocated their glares evenly;

"Who are you? What do you want?"

He coldly answered. Namjoon smirked evilly and push his shoulder;

"You've got guts huh?! If you're that brave then meet us at the rooftop after class."

Namjoon whispered on Yoongi's ear;

"Once we started, we cannot be interrupted. Braise yourself and make sure to show up."

Hoseok remains quiet but the deadly look in his eyes yells trouble. Jin once more grab Yoongi's collar;

"Make sure to show your self later."

He pushed him back to his seat and glared at him before he takes his leave. Namjoon snarled at him once more before following Jin. Hoseok points at him with threatening glare and soon followed his two brothers out of the classroom. Jimin came at Yoongi after the sudden commotion. He knows those three; the Park siblings. They are famous for all sorts of reasons:

Park Jin - Known to be the school's pretty boy. Friends of all famous and powerful individuals in their school.

Park Namjoon - The genius guy who excels at all subjects; topping all exams. He's always been chased after by different school and he used that for his advantage. Whatever school he attended, the faculty submits to him.

Park Hoseok - The charismatic dancer who holds the most record of winning dance competitions. He's a promising idol if he wanted to. He's talent is known internationally as well even Julliard wants him.

The other siblings are:

Park Taehyung - The face genius with an incredible 4D personality. You can love him, praise him but you'll never understand what's on his mind. One moment he's all smiles, then pour water above your head afterward. He's a combination of good and bad.

Park Jungkook - The most athletic among the brothers. He's good at every sport but particularly excellent in Judo and Archery. He knows how to win close combat due to his Judo skill and can plan his attack from afar with his Archery skills -- as strong as a bull as sharp as an eagle.