Unexpected Guest

Suga's POV

I was informed that a cousin of my roommate will stay with us in our apartment for a few days. His cousin's family is actually living in Busan but needs to drop by at Seoul first to self enroll in our college before going back to their hometown. 

Today is the D-day but my idiotic roommate forgets all about it and joined a summer camp which will end three days from now. He just texted me that he belatedly remembered about his cousin's arrival and will stay with us; only he's not here so I need to entertain his cousin for the whole stay on his behalf.

"Park Chanyeol how stupid can you be? How am I suppose to entertain your cousin?"

"Come on Yoongi, just this once ok. I'll make it up to you when I come back. Don't worry I sent her our address so you won't need to pick her up in the airport."

"Good! I don't wan-- wait... did you just say her?"

"Oh! Didn't I told you? She's a girl. That being said... she's off limits Min Yoongi. Be good to her ok. Also, her brother is a one star official in service; Major Park Seo Jun. You heard about him right? Bye Yoongi!"

"Hey! Don't hang up on me!"

But the phone call has long been drop.

What am I supposed to do then?! You're dead when you come back Park Chanyeol. You even dare threatening me with her brother???

After a few more hours, someone rings the bell. I stood up from my bed to see if it's Chan's cousin.