Boy with Love (Blood,sweat,tears Last page)

Third part of Blood, sweat, tears

---------------------------

After a year...

"Doctor Jihyo, how's the operation?"

"Successful as usual 😊 I'm glad we got the bags of blood on time or operating the patient will be difficult."

"But was it true? The patient got shot? How can you tell if you only see the wound once?"

"Believe it or not, I have so much experience dealing with gunshots. But anyway, aren't your shift's over? How about we grab some something to eat nurse Mina? I'm craving cakes these days."

" Cake?? What, is it someone's birth day?"

"Can't we eat cake?

"Of course we can, your treat? Call!"

*****
After such a long day, Jihyo's back finally hit the comforts of her bed. She had her tummy full, got bathed and ready to call it a night. As soon as she faces her ceiling, the night suddenly feels quieter it gives her chills. She feels so alone in her room, even her closed door gives her a bad feeling as if someone will rip it open with a gun in hand while she's asleep.

She clenched her teeth and forced her eyes closed, grabbing her blanket to her chin;

"Yoongi... help me."

Every night, she will do the same routine while in tears. Even with her eyes opened, the same nightmare hunts her day in, day out. The only saving grace she had is the memory of the guy she longs for. That cold-hearted, straight forward guy she misses the most. 

Although Jungkook's presence brought her so many dreadful experience, the same guy had gifted her a precious memory. She was abducted twice, physically abused and threatened to death both with a sharp knife and a ticking bomb but thru him, she have met her knight who saves her every time she needs saving. The knight who rides a sparkling red sports car instead of a fast stallion. A knight who fires a gun instead of wielding a sword. That knight who uses his own body to shield her from harm instead of an armor. 

"Yoongi..."

But her knight saved her and disappeared along with all the bad guys chasing after her. She thought an encounter with Jungkook is worse, but living without Yoongi have been worst. 

Especially tonight.

It's Yoongi's birthday and she wonders if he celebrated it like they did last year. She took out her phone and send him a birthday message although she's certain that just like her other messages, it will remains unread. Although it only makes her heart heavy, she keeps rewinding the last days she shared with him regardless how painful it is for her;