Introduction

🎭Kudo Ranran, age 6-7

"In this world, if I were to do the goody-two-shoes way, justice will never come

"In this world, if I were to do the goody-two-shoes way, justice will never come. I learn that....too soon...."

Founder of Tantei association, Shinichi's partner-in-crime.

Beneath her pretty cute looks, lays an exceptionally cunning and calculative little girl.

Dubbed as the 21st century's 'Irene Adler', the 6-year-old devious head-leader often goes about using any underhand tactics for the sake of aiding their investigation in the Tantei association, or to satisfy her amusement or sake of limited-time event that involves her video games.

She is incapable of feeling empathy on occasions throughout her antics, despite others would often try to reason to her why she shouldn't do it and challenged her questionable decisions. It also didn't help that she tends to be insensitive towards the victims of the case. This would often put her at odds with everyone at times, even her long-suffering partner, Kudo Shinichi.

As the founder of the Tantei association, she is often described to be indifferent to what she classifies as 'trivial things'.

She has a tragic secret that not even her own partner-in-crime/co-founder, Kudo Shinichi, is aware of, one that led her to ultimately becoming the Tantei she is today. She is also rumoured to have 'outside the box' thinking that would often lead others to label her a 'psychopath'.

🧐Kudo Shinichi, age 6-7

"A detective who uses their deductive powers to corner a suspect, and then does nothing to stop them from dying, no matter what the circumstances are, is no better than the murderer

"A detective who uses their deductive powers to corner a suspect, and then does nothing to stop them from dying, no matter what the circumstances are, is no better than the murderer."

Co-founder of Tantei association, Ranran's tantei apprentice/ partner in crime

Due to his privileged upbringing, his famous mystery writer father has connections on taking him to see crime scenes as a child for story inspiration purposes, inspiring him into becoming a Tantei. But a series of events dampened his pride as he questions his tantei dreams. He made plans on renouncing his Tantei dream, as he was later drawn to the enigmatic yet selfish Kudo Ranran, who care less about the laws and rules of the world while she schemes about, which resulted in Shinichi eagerly using his tantei talents in guiding her from being led astray.