Sisters for life

Haya's POV:
I came home from college,and was tired as hell. I changed into my comfortable trousers and baggy black t shirt and jumped into my cosy bed to get some nap. It had been just half an hour when mom came barging in my room.
'Haya! Are you awake?'
'Aesay poochain gi tou koi murda(corpse) bhi uth jaye ga. Hmph. Itni thak kar ai thi college say. Sonay bhi Nahi derahin ap' I pouted.
'Jab dekho soti rehti ho. Koi kaam bhi karliya karou'
'Astaghfirullah mama! I've been studying like anything lately and my exams just ended. Itna araam tou banta hai na. And moreover, its been just half an hour since you came barging in my room' I replied, rather annoyed.
'Oho there you go all crappy again. Aesay thori na chertay hain tumhai sab' mom chuckled. 'Haan yaad aya. Your dad has invited some friends today. Make sure you behave yourself.' She said rather sternly.
'Kya yaar mama. Konsa mujhay dekhnay arahay hain' I yawned.
'Tumhai tou Nahi but tumhari behen ko' mom said casually.
'Oh whatev.. WHAT? HIRAT API KOU?'I yelled.'Mom are they..'
'Yes,they are better than the last proposal that came for your sister. Or I should say far more better than your phupo's(aunt's) proposal.' Mom interrupted.
'Hmph. Jerks.' I said under my breath,remembering how horrible my phupo's proposal was. 'Where is Hirat Api,anyway?' I asked
'She's out to get ready at parlor. Make sure you look presentable too'.
'Sure thing,mom' I grinned. I'll show her exactly how presentable I can look when I want to. Well,I had to shouldn't I? I don't want my dad's friends to think my parents've given birth to a ratchet clown.
As the clock struck four,I began getting ready. I guess I hadn't described how I look,I'm 5'4 with a slender figure. I have dark brown eyes and waist length hair with a creamy skin. The dress I wore was a sky blue long kameez with white work done on neck and borders,white tights and an airy blue and white dupatta. I tied my hair in a high ponytail,giving some volume on top with bangs. As for the makeup,as it was an evening gathering,so I kept it simple. I applied some light base,kajal and a nude shade of pink lipstick on my lips and finished it with my clear lip gloss. For jewelry, I put on my delicate silver necklace and a pair of light earrings. Finally,I applied my favorite 'guess' perfume, and I was finally ready to meet the guests.
After about ten minutes, the guests finally arrived. I was hoping for the best for my sister. Oh sorry,correction: My Bae ❤
Anyways, so as mom had said earlier,to 'behave myself' ,I really had to do it. It means no corny jokes,no laughing my ass off, no eating like a starving monkey and worst of all,I HAD to plaster a rather forced smile on my face till my cheeks really hurt. I greeted dad's friend and his wife, ie, Api's to-be parents in laws. But soon enough,I didn't need to plaster a smile anymore,as they were such cheery lot,I had already began enjoying their company,even though I HATE being with adults and listening to all their crappy conversation. Then finally,I was introduced to my future jiju ie, Api's future husband,Hashim. He was the only child in the family,and did I mention that he's HOT? Well, I guess not. He really is superultramega hot. Hayee,my sisters gonna faint. Okay,ziada hogaya. But seriously,together they would make a 'dhamakay daar' couple.
I was so lost in my daydreaming,that I didn't hear Hashim bhai calling me.
'Haya?' He snapped his fingers at my face.
'Oh,jee bolain?' I asked politely,after snapping back to reality.
'Daydreaming?' He grinned.
'Yeah' I replied shyly. 'Actually I was thinking about you guys. You both will look great togather' I winked.
'Oh haha. Of course will. Wese Hirat nazar Nahi arahi' he asked.
'Oho tou abhi say intizar nahi horaha apsay' I smirked.
'I wonder why' added Hashim bhai's dad and we all laughed,leaving Hashim Bhai crimson.
'Wese Hirat nazar Nahi arahi' asked aunty.
'Jee woh parlor gayi hai. Bas ati hi hogi' replied mom.
'Aplog batain karain,Mai kitchen say ati hoon' I excused myself, then hurriedly went to the kitchen,took out my phone and ringed Hirat Api.
After 5-6 rings,she finally answered.
'Haan Haya,bol' she said casually.
'Haan Haya ki bachi. Kahan margayi hou? You're in laws are waiting,girl. Way to ruin your first impression' I scolded her.
'Dude, keep your hair on. Ghar ki gali( lane) mai agayi hoon. Sab choro,how's he like? Api asked, getting all curious.
'Who's like what?' I cross questioned innocently.
'Ziada anjaan( innocent) mat bano. You know exactly whom I'm talking about. Batao na yar,his height, haircut ,eyes,body, facial hair?
'Haan 6 feet tall,16 inch beard,bushy moustache, African bachon ki tarha baal hain aur body wise tou poora ka poora langoor hai. Ab khush?' I said,rather annoyed.
'Is he really.. That bad?' Api asked softly. 'I mean...'
'Uffho Api. Do you actually think mom and dad would choose some langoor warga(monkey like) guy for you? See him yourself. You wont regret it' I assured her.
'Okay,just open the door'
I rushed and opened the door, and came in my angelic sister, looking breathtakingly gorgeous. Simple,yet elegant.
She wore light pink kurta,white tights and a long pink airy dupatta. Her dress had a touch of silver and grey work on it. She wore grey earrings, and a nice grey necklace to go with it,with silver heels. Her makeup just added flames to her looks. Her pink lipstick, light blush on, kajal and mascara, while her hair in open,natural loose waves looked the bomb. I whistled looking at her and she gave me a gentle push,muttering ' besharam'. I giggled and we went inside. I cleared my throat, and they all looked up.
'Agayi Hirat Api' that's all I could manage to choke out as I controlled my laughter. The expression on Hashim Bhai's face was priceless. They both were starring at each other like they're hyonotised or something. I cleared my throat once again and they both were snapped back to reality. Api looked away,blushing while Hashim Bhai rubbed the back of his neck,embarrassed.
'MashaAllah,kitni pyari betiyan hain apki,Hadeeqa(mom)' praised Aunty.
She called Api near her and she gulped nervously. As they talked about her career and education, I nudged Hashim Bhai.
'So,do you like her?' I grinned
'Oh don't even ask' he winked
'Ayee hayee. I know my Api is the best' I raised my collars.
'No doubt on that' he winked,as I giggled.
'So..' As dad clears his throat, we all looked at him. 'Do you like my daughter?
'We'd ask you the same about my son' answered uncle.
'Well, we like your son. In fact, a lot' smiled dad.
'Same goes for your daughter' grinned uncle and aunty.
'What do you think, Hirat?' Asked mom. 'Do you like him?'
Api nervously looked at Hashim Bhai,then surprisingly, at me. I smiled warmly, and gave her a thumbs up. She then says in barely more than a whisper 'yes'.
'What about you, Hashim?' Asked aunty
'Yes!' He said a little too enthusiastically.
'Bari jaldi hai?!' I smirked and everyone laughed.
'Tou phir der kis baat ki? Shadi ki tayyari shuru!' Cheered uncle.
I hugged the life out of my sister, while she whispered,' Bas karou. Aesay gala daba Kay shadi say pehlay hi maarnay ka irada hai?' I giggled and let her go. 'Jao maaf kia' I smiled. I was really happy to see my sister getting married to the guy she truly deserves.