A Misunderstanding.

Shehry's POV:
I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing.
Saiyara saiyara...
Even though I love this song,but right now,I was just hating it. With a heavy heart,and half closed eyes,I picked up the phone.
'Ugh ja Beghairat. Kitna soyega?' Waqas's voice boomed from the speaker.
'Sonay day na yaar. Kal raat wese bhi der say soya tha' I complained.
'Hun Haya te yaadan kolon tenu neendan v ur gayi,huh?' He smirked,and I heard guffaws from the back.
'Shut up. Sain tumhatay yahan hai?'
'Haan. Tu tou ghoray gadhay bech kar soraha tha, humnay hi ussay idhar bulalia. Khair,come to the point, we're going to McDonald's for breakfast, care to join us?'
'Sure. Gimme 15 minutes'.
'Fine. See you then'
'Bye' we hanged up and I went to the bathroom to freshen up. I wore my black jeans and simple white shirt. I jelled my hair, applied my boss perfume, wore my white sneakers and went downstairs.
'Shehry beta,kahan jarahay hou' mom interrogated.
'McDonald's jaraha hoon mama. Sain,Waqas aur Atif bhi hain sath Mai'
'Okay beta. Khairyat say jana'
'Sure thing, mom. Allah Hafiz'
'Allah Hafiz' I kissed her cheek and went outside. I took my Harley Davidson, and headed straight towards McDonald's. I'll ask them to come there directly when I'll reach there.
I parked my bike and went in. I took a table near the glass window and took out my phone to text Waqas.
Me: Yo,I'm at McDonald's already. Tumlog bhi ajao.
Waqas: Saalay,bol tou aesay raha hai jesay tumnay hamai invite kia hou.
Me: -_-
Waqas: Wese you're there already? I'm getting suspicious :P
Me: Beta aa tu idhar. Dhai kilo ki jooti tayyar hai teray wastay.
Waqas: Haha lol. Dekhtay hain. See you in a few.
Me: Okay.
I began playing candy crush when somebody tapped my shoulders. I looked up. It was a girl and was strangely familiar.
'Hi Shehry, hottie' she grinned naughtily.
Oh,yeh tou wohi kal raat wali chipkali hai. Kya naam tha iska? Insia? Aasiya?
'Remember me? I'm Minsa. Hirat's cousin'. Haan,Minsa. Yaad agaya. Sab Kuch yaad agaya.
'Hi Minsa' I replied ,trying to sound polite.
'So,you're alone?' She eyed me with a look I could comprehend very well.
'As you can see,yeah I am. But my friends will join me any time now'.I said calmly.
'Oh,but they're not here yet,are they?' She leaned closer to me, and replied seductively 'Its just you and me'.
I leaned backwards and said nothing. She took her seat in front of me.
'So,how are you?' She asked.
'I'm good' I replied shortly.
'Hm,so you're not gonna ask me the same? How rude' she pouted.
I gave a sarcastic laugh. 'Well,I don't need to ask you that. You look fine. Finer to do anything' I gave a little pressure on 'finer',hoping that she'd understand what I mean,and leave, but no chance of that. Fml.
'You didn't tell me that how do I look? Or I should assume that I look hot like last night,huh?' She grinned cheekily.
'For the last time, I don't give these types of compliments like 'hot' or 'sexy' to any girl. Especially to girls like you. Well,I'm sorry if I sound offensive, but you should try to keep a distance towards the opposite gender, and not to mention,flirting with them. You're a disgrace to other girls' I snapped.
'Oh,and what exactly do you mean by 'other' girls?' She snapped back.
'You've got a perfect eyesight to track down guys,do you? Well,run this 'sharp' eyesight towards your own family and you'll fine two of the modest ones. Yes,Minsa. Your very own cousins' I fired back and got up and went towards the counter to cancel the order and without having a single glance at Minsa, I left McDonald's. I dialed Waqas and told him to go somewhere else. She seemed puzzled at first and then understood,when I told him that I'll explain it to him later. I never insulted a girl in my life,and today when I did,as strange as it seems, I didn't felt a single urge of guilt. In fact, I was satisfied with what I did.
Haya's POV:
'Haya,look. Shehry didn't flirted back. He left her alone.' Haniya comforted me.
'I know. But that doesn't explain why he just laughed with her' I replied,clutching my coffee cup tightly which had already turned cold. I had been sitting in the same posture since I witnessed the incident.
'Haya,I know how you feel. We cannot trust Minsa, but we can surely trust Shehry. He's not like that at all. Just let's finish our breakfast and go for an outing. It will drive your mind out of this for a while'.
'I'm not hungry' I said dryly.
'Yes you are,and you're going to eat it all,no matter what. GOT IT?' She almost yelled the last two words. My poor eardrums.
'Okay fine. You don't have to yell about it' I surrendered before her and she giggled. We finished our breakfast,payed,and left.
We chilled a little at the nearby mall,while I bought a cute phone case for myself from there while Haniya bought herself a pair of earrings. We left the mall and she dropped me home. I changed back into my PJs and got dumped on bed again,opened my laptop and begun watching a random movie to drift my mind off things.
Hussain's POV:
I just don't believe what Shehry just told us. He was right, Minsa really is a disgrace to other girls.
'Shehry, I mean, she seriously leaned on you? I mean,actual leaning?' Atif asked,awestruck.
'Yeah. I had to pull myself back' Shehry replied dryly.
'She doesn't have an ounce of shame' I replied,disgusted.
'But this isn't a thing to get worried. What we should worry about is that she might target Haya and Haniya,because Shehry gave her their example. A girl like Minsa can do anything to get through her means' Waqas said thoughtfully.
'I was thinking about that too. They'd better be careful' I said.
'Chal let's not spoil the mood. Aren't you guys hungry?' Waqas said,lightening the atmosphere.
'We're STARVED' We three replied in unison and laughed. We ordered our meals and joked around, while waqas vlogged the whole thing.