Evening get-togather 1.

(The girl's summer gowns attached)
Shehry's POV:
Um.. What?
First she stumbled on me and then is gawking at my sexy features.
'Checking me out?' I smirked.
'You wish' she said quickly,while Haniya giggled behind her.
'Um.. So you.. Umm.. Here?' I asked awkwardly.
'Yeah,um.. I was craving for some ice cream, so we thought of grabbing some after we got off from college' she explained.
'Bunked class, eh?' I grinned.
'Aye Bhai,we're too shareef for that' Haniya said.
'Haha can't say anything about that, you know' I winked.
'Bhai,I want my ice cream' Maha whined.
'Oh yeah, munchkin. They're almost done' I smiled at her.
'Hi there Maha' Haya smiled at her.
'Hi there Haya Api,Haniya Api' she smiled back at them.
'Hi Maha. Um.. How'd you know our names?' Haniya asked suspiciously.
'Oh,Sain Bhai and Shehry Bhai talk about you a lot' she said innocently.
'Oh..' Haniya stopped in the midway, hiding her grin.
'Oh,don't listen to her. Mom was talking to you guys's mothers and they were talking about you guys and that's when I knew about you guys. So.. Um.. That's it. Seriously' I blabbed on,making the lamest excuse ever in my life.
'Oh. Its okay' smiled Haya.
'Excuse me,who's Haya Ali here?' The waiter asked.
'It's me' she answered.
'Here's your orders ma'am'
'Thanks.' She payed for her ice creams.
'So,um.. We gotta go' she said.
'Yeah,me too. See you guys in the evening'
'Yeah. Bye for now'
'Bye' I waved them goodbye and they both left. I was trying very hard to suppress the idiotic grin spreading on my face.
Haya's POV:
Okay Haya,Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.
'Haan haan lelo deep breaths. It's not gonna work babe,trust me' Haniya nudged me.
'Shut up. Don't you think its a bit odd,like how can they talk about us?'
'It's all Maha's sayings Haya. Shehry told us not to believe her'
'Haniya,you clearly know that I don't buy lame excuses. Why would he stammer all suddenly when he was in his chill mode? Moreover, children don't lie'
'Hmm.. Maybe you're right. But that wont help me decide what I'm gonna wear in evening'.
'Urgh,you and your girly habits. Babe,wear anything and you'll hot as anything'
'I know' she blew me a kiss.
'Aye,I'm still straight' I backed off.
'Shut up' she giggled.
I went home and crashed into my bed and glanced at the clock. 3:00pm. One hour for rest. I set up an alarm of 4:00pm and dozzed off.
I woke up exactly at 4:00pm and went straight to bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed into my brown and beige Maxi with black tights and black bolero. I applied bb cream, kajal,mascara and a nude shade on my lips. I blow dried my hair and left them open. I slipped on my black flats and a brown bracelet and prayed on half a bottle of my perfume and I was all done. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. We drove in silence. As we reached on the venue, my jaw dropped. The view was mesmerizing. A big,left side open banglow whose tiles were touching the seashore. The entire banglow was highly furnished and was surrounded by the beach. The blowing cool breeze gave a scintillating feeling to heart and I took a deep,deep breath, inhaling the cool,fresh air.
'Mama! Baba!' Someone yelled. I turned in the direction of that person.
'Oh my God,Hirat!' I screamed and ran towards her,pulling her in a bone breaking hug.
'Damn,I missed you so much, loser' she squealed.
'I missed you more,fathead' I squealed back.
'Aye,don't call my wife a fathead' Hashim Bhai said,pretending to be stern. 'Only I can call her that'
Me and Hashim Bhai broke into guffaws and high fived each other, while Hirat made a poker face.
'Aww,such khubsurat faces you make, Hiru' jiju pinched her cheeks.
'Hiru? Seriously?' I cracked even more badly.
'Shut up you both. Let's join everyone' Hirat hmph-ed and left.
Everyone came one by one,except for the Asif family. Haniya joined me,Hirat and Hashim bhai. She wore a purple gown with bolero and was looking breathtaking. I was beginning to get tensed if they're really coming or not.
But he said he would come!
'Fikar not. Woh bhi ajaega' Hashim Bhai grinned.
I blushed. 'I wasn't thinking about him'
'Liar!' All three of them said in unison.
'Abhi bas thori der aur and.... There he is' Hirat Api grinned cheekily.
I froze in my place. The Asif family came out of the car one by one. And Shehry was looking asdfghjkl hot as hell! He was dressed in his white fitted jeans and black full sleeved,v neck shirt and he had his streaked hair jelled perfectly. Hashim Bhai went to greet them and as they hugged, Shehry cought my eyes. He grinned and mouthed a 'hi' and I smiled back while Hirat Api cleared her throat and Haniya giggled.
'Aray Minsa!! How're you, my child?' My breath hitched in my throat as I heard mama greeting her.
'I'm good Aunty' she plastered a rather forced smile. She was wearing a straight, blue,purple and beige colour contrast maxi with almost sleeveless off white bolero. Yeh bhi pehennay ki kya zaroorat thi? Besharam kahinki. Hmph.
'She'd better not come near me' I said.
'Don't worry. She won't' Haniya assured me.
We greeted everyone and we took a seat far away from the adults but a little close to the dhoombros. Cunning, right? That's me.
We were chit chatting as Mom called us for serving refreshments to everyone. Haniya distributed the cupcakes, Hirat Api,the samosas and sandwiches while I poured out tea for everyone. As I was done serving the adults, I took a tray of tea cups and went in the direction of the dhoombros's table.
'Uhm' I cleared my throat and they all looked up.
'Tea' that's all I managed to utter.
'Yes please. Thanks' said Hussain and I served them all.
'Hey,Haya,right?' Atif said.
'Hi Atif. And yeah'
'How'd you know my name?'
'Tbh,I'm a fan' I smiled.
'Oh don't even ask about her being a fan.' Hashim bhai said, putting pressure on 'fan'. 'She's totally lunatic for you guys'
'Nice to hear that' Waqas smiled.
'So.. Do you people need anything?' I said.
'Mehmaan nawaz material, haan' Hashim bhai grinned. 'Don't forget,gathering humnay rakhi hai' he said showing attitude.
'Hashim bhai,don't forget, Hirat meri behen pehlay hai aur apki wife baad mai. She invited everyone, which is directly proportional to me inviting everyone'. Everyone 'ooh-ed' including Hashim Bhai.
'Um.. I need a sandwich' Shehry said.
'Abhi tou khaya tha aik,saala paitoo' Waqas punched him on his abs. I giggled.
'Sure thing' I said and bought him four sandwiches instead, and some cupcakes and samosas as well.
'Isnay tou aik sandwich maanga tha Haya, tum tou aadha table utha layi' Hashim bhai smirked and I turned crimson.
'Uh.. I.. I bought that for everyone just in case they want more' I stammered.
'Matlab abhi say pehchaan gayi hamai haan' Hussain grinned. I grinned back.
'Maybe' I said. With that I said,' If anyone of you still need anything,just gimme a call' I said, emphasizing on 'still',by judging the amount of food on the table sufficient for 10 people.
'Yes,ma'am' they saluted and I giggled and left to join Haniya. She grinned,obviously witnessing everything and I grinned back even wider.