Mehendi plannings part 2

Haya's POV:
Haniya and I were pulling weird moves on random songs instead of doing what we should be doing right now,that is,to practice some REAL moves to perform at mehendi.
'Okay Haya,stop' Haniya panted.
'Yeah,we wasted our energy for nothing' I sighed. Still,it was fun. After having a fifteen minutes break,we played 'Twist' and started doing some really good moves. Thanks to the Dhoombros. Their dance videos really came in handy.
'Oey,slow down the volume' yelled Hirat Api as she barged in the room.
'We're practicing our dance. Parson mehendi pay apnay naachna hai?' I retorted.
'Umm guys,sorry to burst your bubble,but Hashim had hired some DJs for mehendi'. She said.
My jaw dropped instantly after hearing this.
'What?! Why didnt you told me before? And you told us right when we were practicing with so much zest' I moaned.
'Its okay Haya. We'll dance at the baraat ceremony. Is it okay,Hirat Api?' Haniya asked.
'Of course. I'll tell Hashim not to hire any DJ at wedding. Now cheer up, Haya, you guys can jam in with songs now,you know, for fun' Hirat Api smiled.
'Are you sure you can manage with that?' I smirked.
'Well I should be off before you guys turn me deaf permanently' she sprinted, and we cackled like idiots. Hirat Api is seriously too much.
Hashim's POV:
I was practicing our dance with my four niggas when my phone rang. I paused and picked my phone. A smile instantly crept up to my lips as I read the name on the caller's ID.
'Dekh kaisay sharma raha hai,shokhi bakri' Waqas pinched my cheeks.
I shushed them and picked up the call.
'Hey' I greeted.
'Wa Alaikum Assalam Wa Rehmatullahi Wabarakatuhu' Hirat replied.
'Oh sorry. Assalam-o-Alaikum'. I corrected myself.
The four of them snickered from the back, obviously guessing the situation
'Kon hai Hashu' Shehry said in a girly voice.
'Hashim,kon tha yeh' Hirat asked suspiciously.
'Kon hosakta hai' I replied weakly.
'Tumharay chaar langoor?' She giggled.
'Haan. Wohi. Khairyat you called?' I asked,concerned.
'Yeah. Its just,I want to ask you something'
'Allah ki qasam. I had no girlfriends,nor do I drink,smoke or whatsoever' I sweared
She giggled. 'I know. I just wanted to tell you not to hire any DJs at our wedding day'.
'Why? Quran khwani karwani hai?' I snorted.
'Shut up. Actually Haya and her cousin Haniya wants to dance. They wanted to dance at mehendi but I told them about your DJs,so they chose to dance on wedding instead'.
'Oho. Itni si baat hai. Unsay kehdou barat walay din stage unkay naam hoga. Aur mehendi walay din bhi koi professional DJs Nahi hain..' I trailed off, smirking at them while they glared their deathly glares at me and I returned their gestures with a kissy face. 'Meray cousins hain. And they are YouTubers also'.
'They are YouTubers? Wait a minute. You have four cousins and all four of them are YouTubers' she said with a start.
'So?' I asked
'What are they called?'
'Dhoombros'. I replied shortly.
'OH MY GOD,NO! Tell me you're kidding. Please!' She screamed.
'I'm not kidding Hirat. Are you a fan?'
'I don't know them much but Haya! She'll die of shock if she'll have the dhoombros standing in front of them. She loves them to death!' She stated
'Whoa,easy there,Hirat. So what do we do now? Haya can talk to them now. They're all in front me' I suggested.
'Oh no. I'll give them a surprise'
'Them?'
'Yeah. Haya's cousin best friend,Haniya. They literally chew my head off with their hashtag 'dhoombros' talk'
'Aw. So we'll give them a little surprise at mehendi. What say? Just give them extra vitamin pills so they don't faint' I joked
'Haha sure. So that's it. I gotta go. Take care, okay?'
'Yeah,you too. Bye'
'Allah Hafiz' she said with a hint of stern and amusement in her voice.
'Allah hafiz' I laughed.
Shehry's POV:
I don't know why I was having those weird feelings in my stomach when I heard that Haya is a huge fan of ours. I mean,everyone is,aren't they? I still shrugged off those weird tickles in my stomach and continued our dance practice. Stage par qabza karay gi? Yeh tou shadi Kay din hi Pata lagayga. I grinned to myself.