Sibling love.

'Bohot khush haina yeh. Meray betay ko inkaar karkay us ameerzaday say shadi karrahi hai. Aesay Nahi janay doongi ussay Mai' muttered Razia Aunty( Hirat and Haya's phupo).
'Rehnay dain na Ammi. Khamakha pareshan horahi hain. Hirat ki tou ab mangni ho chuki hai. Ab kuch Nahi honay wala uska' Shiraz replied,'Wese Ammi,aap ko us ghar say agar waqai taaluq jorna hai tou aik tareeqa hai meray paas'.
'Tareeqa tou meray paas bhi hai magar tum kahan mano gay' Razia Aunty 'hmph-ed'.
'Apkay tareeqay ka tou Nahi Pata magar itna batadun kay Ali uncle ki jaaidaad Kay liyay Kuch bhi karsakta hun. Haya ko bhi apna sakta hun' Shiraz replied cunningly.
'Soch tou mai bhi yehi rahi thi. Hirat ho ya Haya,dikhnay Mai dono hi khubsurat aur ameer Maa baap ki aulaadain hain. Kaam bhi bara jamay ga hamara' she replied slyly. 'Shabash puttar. Tu tou bara hi chaalak nikla'
'Bilkul apni Maa ki tarha' Shiraz winked devilishly, and both of them laughed their evil laughs.
_______________________________________
Hirat's POV:
'Hirat Apiiiiiii,you evil little thing!' yelled Haya,as I ran towards my room. She ran towards me and I locked my room.
'Api open up!' She yelled,knocking.
'Kundi na kharka soneyaa,seeda hi andar aa!' I yelled back, rhyming.
'Kundi na kharka ki bachi! Open up this instant!'
'What if I don't?' I asked, smirking.
'I'll ring Hashim Bhai and ask him anyway' she smirked back.
'Don't you dare!' I opened the door to warn her and she barged in.
'Ask what?'
'Well,actually Api,you've a LOT to answer' she folded her arms on her chest.
'Answer what?' I asked innocently.
'Well,Mrs Hirat Hashim..' I blushed at the name of Mrs Hirat Hashim. 'How COULD you not tell me that Hashim bhai is calling the DHOOMBROS for DJing?'
'Umm.. Actually, they're Hashim's cousins'. I said in a single breath,already knowing her reaction.
'WHAT?!' She yelled.
'Yeah,and he told me that before our mehendi. He even asked me to let you talk to them as they were right in front of them. But I refused. I wanted to surprise you' I explained, hoping that she'll understand.
'And you know what?' She said sternly and I gulped. 'This is the best surprise I ever had' she smiled her ear to ear smile. I smiled back, and side hugged her.
'By the way.. ' I smirked. 'You and Shehry looked so cute together' she blushed widely, and hit my arm.
'And not just you, Haniya and Hussain looked no less' I winked and she gasped.
'Haniya and Hussain! Omg no way! Usnay batana bhi zaroori Nahi samjha mujhay! Bitch saali,rukjaye zara batati hun Mai' she said crossly.
'Oho. Itnay busy thay tum dono mehendi Mai. Kahan say time mila hoga bechari ko'. I defended my poor cousin.
'Karlain ab defend usko. I'm just a piece of crap,no?' She said annoyed.
'Nah baby, you're a piece of TATTI!' I yelled the last words and ran out of my room while she yelled me names and ran behind me. I prayed internally as I ran. Ya Allah please aesay hi hanstay muskuratay rakhna meri behen ko. Ameen.
_______________________________________
Shehry's POV:
Its been just a day since the mehendi,and I already can't have Haya out of my mind. The way her yellow dress fitted her body perfectly, the way her hair flowed with utmost perfection, and best of all,her heart melting smile. Urgh Shehry,snap out of it! What's got into you?
'Yeh badteesi andar janay ka naam hi Nahi lerahi' Sain said in his annoying tone.
'I wonder why' piped up Maha,and they both hi five-ed.
'Shut up you too' I glared at them.
'Aww Shehry Bhai, I'm scared' grinned Maha and I glared at her.
'Idhar ao tum zara, abhi batata hun mai' I charged towards her,and she screamed while running towards Hussain.
'Sain bhaiiii. Helppp!' She yelped and Hussain took her in his arms possessively.
'Aye! Don't you dare touch my baby' he fake glared at me.
'Acha? I thought your baby is Haya's friend' I smirked,and he blushed.
'That 'Haya ki friend' has a name,and she's NOT my baby' he narrowed his eyes at me.
'Acha? So what is her name? And she IS your to-be baby' I grinned.
'Her name is Haniya, and she's NOT my baby,whatever you say' he said,arguing.
'Acha? Phir Kiyun ankhain phaar phaar kay dekhraha tha ussay?' I fired back.
'I wasn't looking at her,okay?'
'You were'
'I wasn't'
'You were'
'I wasn't'
'SHUT UP!' Yelled Maha. 'You guys are fighting over a girl. Seriously Bhai?'
'Baat tou kaam ki kargayi bachi' he said.
'Still,you did starred at her' I grinned.
'Ughh. I'm so out of it!' Said Maha and stormed out of her room.
We both burst out laughing.
'Chal acha huwa chali gayi' said Hussain.
'Kiyun bay! Tujhay Kya Karna hai?' I demanded.
'Teray sath sona hai' he shrugged casually,and upon seeing my eyes widening,he rolled his eyes. 'Apni izzat bohot pyari hai mujhay'
'Mujhay bhi' I snorted and pulled my duvet over me and we dozzed off,arm in arm.