CHAPTER 206: Struggles with reality

-----

Yue Ling walked back to her table. However, before she could sit down, Zhao Ya'Er was already gathering her things. Her eyes were red and her expression was filled with anger, like a balloon on the verge of bursting. She looks at the woman and frown. She hadn't even left for long and something already happened?

"Ya'Er, what's wrong?"

Gathering her and Yue Ling's shopping bags, when she heard her best friend's voice, Zhao Ya'Er's body slightly jumped. Closing her eyes, she takes a deep breath to calm her angry heart. When she opened her eyes again, she glance to a far away table before shaking her head.

"It's nothing, let's just go. Our lunch is ruined because of some people here."

She reaches for Yue Ling's hand and guide her out of the restaurant. As they pass each table, Yue Ling glance in the direction Zhao Ya'Er had looked.

Even if she didn't say who, Yue Ling has eyes of an Eagle. She looked directly at the table with three women. Seeing them, the corners of Yue Ling's lip curl upwards.

Ning Mei, Xie Na and Ji Chu Hua.

Turning her head away, she continues to walk out of the restaurant with Zhao Ya'Er. When they arrived outside, Zhao Ya'Er sighed and she turn to face Yue Ling.

"Yue Ling, I'm sorry. Our lunch date is ruined because of my clumsiness."

Looking at her, Yue Ling arch a brow. She doesn't know what happened, but something definitely happened when she left the table.

Zhao Ya'Er forces a smile and hands Yue Ling her shopping bags, then points to a direction. "I called my driver already. He's waiting for me over there."

Yue Ling nods her head at Zhao Ya'Er. Taking a few steps forward, she hugs the woman. Her angelic and soothing voice sounds into Zhao Ya'Er's ear.

"Let's hang out again."

Hearing those words from her idol, Zhao Ya'Er smiles and nod her head vigorously. Waving bye, she heads in the direction her driver is waiting.

From behind, Yue Ling sighed and watch until Zhao Ya'Er's figure disappears. Turning her head, she looks at one of the restaurant's window and to the three figures chatting and laughing inside.

Her bluish green eyes dimmed into darkness. She could have asked Zhao Ya'Er what happened, but if the woman didn't want to tell her, she won't pursue in it. However.....

This just added a few more reasons to her plans. Ji Chu Hua is bound to go down because of her scheming family, Ning Mei is near her end for what she did, and Xie Na... well, just for this, she is on Yue Ling's blacklist.

Looking away from the restaurant, she heads to her parked car.

Sitting inside the backseat of her car, Zhao Ya'Er looked down at her hands on her lap. She held a piece of napkin that belonged to the restaurant they just left.

"Miss, are you alright?"

The driver asks as he glance through the rear view mirror to the beautiful woman. Earlier when he dropped her off, she was in a very good mood, but now.....

"I'm alright, just send me home."

Zhao Ya'Er leaned her head against the seat and stare out the window. Earlier when Yue Ling left, she was just enjoying her lunch when a waiter came up to her. He passed her a napkin and without much thinking, she took it for use.

However... the napkin had a note scribbled in it. It said she was a liar and disgusting, if she doesn't know good from bad, for her not blame the person for what's going to happen.