CHAPTER 395: No respect

"....."

Ji Chu Hua stare with wide eye in disbelief.

Her bodyguards who are highly trained are...

All three of them laid on the ground. Each one groaning in pain.

One is holdinghis arm, the other covering his neck and the third one holding his leg.

How did it turn out this way?

Blood rush to her head and she angrily stomp her red heels on the ground. A loud clacking thud sounds with her index finger pointing at them.

"All of you get up! Get up right now! Did the Ji family pay for a bunch of useless people?!"

"Grr..."

"...."

This.....

All the hair on Ji Chu Hua’s body stood on ends. She struggles a gulp and slowly turn her head in the direction of the sound.

Why would there be a wolf here?

At the same time, Ji Jingxu and Ting lower their hands and turn to look in the same direction. Even the animal sound sent shivers down their spine.

However....

To their surprise, they were all dumbfounded at what they thought was a wolf.

A few feet away from them, a white fluffy fur ball sat elegantly. It’s postured no difference to a noble king. It’s white fur sway in motion with the light wind that passes through.

Anyone who sees this can’t help but want to hug it and bring it home to keep. However, despite its noble elegance, stain on the corner of its mouth is blood.

Ting furrow his brows in confusion. He swore he heard a wolf’s growl, so why is he seeing a dog?

Unlike Ting, Jingxu quickly gather himself and his eyes lit up.

"Inu!"

"Wroof-!"

Inu’s growl quickly changes to a playful bark when he heard Ji Jingxu. His tail wag side to side as if ready to play.

Struck in a daze, the corner of Ji Chu Hua’s lip twitch uncontrollably. Her eyes dart from the little creature to her bodyguards.

Her mind becomes chaotic when she put the pieces together. To think her bodyguards were beaten by a tiny dog.

"Argh...."

The three bodyguards groan in pain as they struggle to balance themselves off the ground. Each shooting a deadly glare at the little white ball.

Seeing her bodyguards getting up, Ji Chu Hua sigh in relief. She knows that what happened earlier was out of pure luck. If her bodyguards were not distracted, that dog would not have had a chance to attack.

She points directly at Inu and shout.

"Get that little runt! I’m going to turn his fur into a coat!"

"Yes Miss!"

The three men wipe the blood from their mouth. Their eyes glare at Inu like a pack of hungry wolves finding their prey. Stretching their arms out, they slowly advance forward.

Inu stares at the men and does not run. His head tilt to the side with the expression of, ’what did I do?’

Seeing this, Ji Jingxu and Ting felt fear for the Samoyed. Lifting their legs, they dash to block the little guy from being taken hostage.

"Tsk tsk tsk."

Just when the both of them took a step, a voice sounds from behind Inu’s tiny figure and they stop. Even Ji Chu Hua’s men stop at the voice.