CHAPTER 253: About time

Ning Mei watch in anger and jealousy at Yue Ling. She clench her fists tightly and wanted so badly to walk over and pull the woman's hair for embarrassing her like this.

Standing at the side, Ji Chu Hua also looked in the direction Yue Ling left. Her brows furrow together and she pout her lips. Never did she think she would run into this person. In the past, everything she did, she always felt inferior to Yue Ling.

Although they were not closely related, no matter how many times she tried to get Jingxu removed from the Ji family, it was always Yue Ling, who helped the boy.

She had asked her father how Yue Ling is related to the Ji family given the woman is a Han, but all her father said was that he also did not know. However, for her to not go and make any trouble. If she did, it would ruin the Ji name and she would lose the chance to obtain grandfather Ji's inheritance.

As Ji Chu Hua ponder in thoughts, Ning Mei thought otherwise. She hated Yue Ling so much that she wanted to kill the woman. Jealousy and rage erupted inside her, she quickly follows after Yue Ling.

"Mei Mei!"

From behind, Ji Chu Hua woke up from her thoughts seeing Ning Mei planning to leave. She quickly grabs the girl's arm to stop her.

"That's enough."

Hearing her sister Ji's words, Ning Mei's expression turned dishevels and ugly. Turning to look at the woman, she quickly change into an innocent little girl. She looked so pitiful like she had been greatly wronged.

"Sister Ji.... she didn't give me any face at all..."

Ji Chu Hua sighed at Ning Mei's words. The girl standing in front of her was really too pitiful. She was so embarrassed of this humiliation that even her face had turned red.

"Lets go pay for the sweater and go eat."

Ning Mei pursed her lip and glance in the direction Yue Ling went. After a quick second of looking, she suddenly thought of something.

"Jie, I want to buy something too. Wait for me at the counter."

Finding nothing out of place, Ji Chu Hua nod her head and turn to leave to pay for the sweater in her hand. She didn't like Yue Ling, but because of her father's words, she cannot bring shame to the Ji family. Up until now, she has done everything correctly, she cannot let Ning Mei ruin this chance for her. Once she inheirtance everything of that old man's, she will surely make Jingxu disappear from the world and then Yue Ling won't be so much behind.

"aChoo-"

Walking to the end of the store, Yue Ling felt her nose itch and she sneezed. Rubbing her nose, she frown and thought to herself.

'Is someone talking about me?'

Shaking her head to get rid of the thought, she looks at a fixture and walks over to it. Hung on each arm were men's dress shirts. Reaching towards a black dress shirt, she picks it up and her expression turned sad.

This dress shirt was the last one she designed before she decided to move to Imperial. A quiet sigh escapes her lip and her other hand brush against the texture of the shirt.

After a long minute, she gently stretch the sleeve out to measure. Her brows furrow slightly as she tries to remember something.

"Too small....."

Looking at another of the same shirt, she puts the one in her hand down and takes the other one off the fixture. Doing the same thing, she measures the length of the arm to hers. She made sure it was longer than Her's along with the length of the shirt's body.