CHAPTER 363: greatest news

Able to find the bathroom thanks to Lu Tian’s help, Yue Ling felt like a drunk person sitting in front of the toilet as she vomits the food she consumed.

Inside the bathroom with her, Lu Tian squat down beside her and gently sooth her back with one hand while the other held her hair back from falling into the toilet.

It truly pains him to see his wife go through all this, but Ye Zhongwei had mentioned that it is normal for some women to go through this during pregnancy.

He swore inside, when the little brat comes out, he or she better love his wife for having to go through all of this.

Yue Ling breathes heavily as she finally feels herself feeling a little better after vomiting. She moves away from the toilet as Lu Tian’s hand that was soothing her back reach for a towel and hands it to her then flushes the toilet.

"Thank You." She wipes her mouth and smiles apologetically to him, "I’m sorry for doing this to your parents..."

Lu Tian shook his head and helps hers tie her hair with one of his mother’s hair ties. Then he helps her stand up, "What are you sorry for? You’re pregnant, Ye Zhongwei said this is normal for some women."

Feeling much butter, Lu Tian and Yue Ling walked out of the bathroom to head back to the dining room.

Madam Lu had already warmed the Bird’s nest soup and placed it on the table in waiting. She and Old Lu were worried about Yue Ling. Could she have eaten something wrong? Was she allergic to one of the dishes? Did she catch a cold?

As they thought of many questions, they see their son and Yue Ling enter the room again. However, the worry feeling they had was suddenly wash with a heart aching pain.

Yue Ling who had her hair down when she first arrived now had her hair tied in a loose and low ponytail. Looking at Madam Lu and Old Lu, she smiles apologetically to them.

"I apologize for what happened. A nausea feeling washed over me."

Madam Lu stares at the young girl with a complex feeling of all sorts. When she saw Yue Ling enter the room with that simple hairstyle, she swore she had saw her good friend, Ji An Ling. If it was not for the difference in their voice and height, she would have thought they were the same person.

Suddenly, a thought hit her. Her friend was not tall, but her husband was...

’Han’ Yue Ling... Ji An Ling’s husband’s name was ’Han’ Min Joon.

Could she be their daughter?

Thinking this, Madam Lu chuckles inside. How could Yue Ling be their daughter... Ji An Ling and Han Min Joon’s daughter’s name is Mami. Plus, they may have the same surname, but there are other family names with Han.

Knowing what his wife must have thought about, Old Lu gently place his hand over hers. He knows how much his wife misses her dear friend who passed away, but it is just as much as how he thinks about his friend, Min Joon.

"Mother, did you warm the soup?"

Lu Tian’s voice sudden interrupts his parent’s thoughts. He gently helps Yue Ling sit down on the chair then sat in his chair.

Looking at his parents, he felt something was off, but he did not push into it.

"Yes. Yes, the soup is ready."

Hearing her son, Madam Lu nods her head and reach for the bird nest’s soup. She stood up from her seat and walks over to the other side and hand it to Yue Ling.

"Child, I apologize, I must have fed you too much food. The soup is a little hot, but warm enough to drink."

Yue Ling smiles another apologetic smile at Madam Lu and takes the bowl of soup. She hopes that what happened did not offend her.