Chapter 1- UA High

Hawks POV:

"WAKE UPP" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Ughh, What do you want?" My oh so sweet sister replied. And here I'm trying to wake her up for her first day. "For you to get up, cause I'm pretty sure you don't wanna be late to the first day of UA now do you?" That got her. "OH FUCK, I FORGOT" She yelled. "WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY" I yelled back. Man, I feel bad for our neighbours. "Now get up" I said as I opened the door. "Whatever" She replied and threw her pillow at me. Maybe I should've just let her sleep in.

Y/n's POV:

I woke up and and ran to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and took a shower. After, I changed into my uniform. Once I got out, I checked the time.

6:00 AM!? UGHHH. I HATE HIM SO MUCHH. Just kidding. I don't hate him but still. He pisses me off sometimes. "KEIGOOOO" I yelled as I ran into the kitchen. He looked at me and blinked. "What? Do you know how long it takes for me to wake you up?" He says. "That doesn't mean you have to wake me up at 4:00 AM!!" I said. "Whatever. Stop complaining. Here, eat your breakfast." My mood changed the second I saw what he had made for breakfast. He had made f/b. (It's fav breakfast here) 

I take back what I said, I love him. "Why'd you make f/b today?" I asked him. "Well since it IS your first day, I thought I'd be a bit nice and make you f/b." He replied. "Thanks" I mumbled. "What was that, I didnt hear youuuu" He said in a sing-songy voice. What did I say about loving him again? "Thanks" I said, clearly annoyed. "Awww your welcomee" he said. 

After eating, I decided to watch some TV since there's more time for school anyways. "I'm gonna head to the agency now." I heard Kei say. "Ok! Stay Safe!" I said. "You too. Make sure you don't get expelled on your first day. I heard Eraserhead was your teacher." He said. "Mhm." I hummed to assure him that I heard him. "Ok, bye. Love you." He said. "Love you too." I replied.

After about a few mins. I decided that it was time for me to head out too. I grabbed my backback and jumped out the window. Yep. Out the window. I know I could have walked out the door but why the struggle? 

I spread my wings and started to fly towards the school. While flying, I saw someone walking below. They were wearing a UA uniform so maybe I could give them a ride. When I got closer, I realized who it really was....

Katsuki Bakugou. One of my very few friends.. My only other friend is Izuku Midoriya. Izuku and Katsuki don't really get along well... but I don't pick sides sooo. Anyways, I might have a small thing for Katsuki but let's not talk about that. Even though they're my only friends, Keigo says that it's not time to tell them about him yet. He says that it's too risky and if the villains find out then I'm gonna be their main target. I understand where he's coming from though.

"Hey there!" I greeted. He flinched for a second and I saw his expression calm down. "Fucking scared me." He said. "Oop. Sorry." I said as I landed next to him and tucked in my wings. "You're pretty early for someone who's late everyday." He said. Hm, He seems pretty calm in the morning. "Yea, my brother decided to be nice today and wake me up." I replied. 

We reached the school and I asked "What class you in Kat?". "Pfft. Obviously 1A." He said. "That's great! We're in the same class!" I exclaimed. "Oh your in 1A too?" He asked. He sounded a bit disappointed when he said that. He doesn't want me in the same class as him? "yea..." I replied. "Alright. Whatever. Let's find the class." He said. 

Bakugou's POV:

I thought I could impress her by getting into 1A but apparently she did too.. Meh, At least we're in the same class. We found the class and apparently, we were the first ones here. I was always the first one there in middle school but I thought it would be a bit different in UA. I guess not. Y/n walked in and took a seat next to the window. I followed her and sat next to her. "The scenery is beautiful from here..." She said. I wanted to tell her she was more beautiful but I held back. "Tch. Whatever." I replied to which she just giggled. 

More extra's filed into the class. And then there was this nerd with blue hair who kept lecturing me for no reason at all. Tch. Pathetic. I looked towards the door to see someone who I didn't expect.......