Chapter 19- Jealousy

Y/n's POV:

"And you're a 100% sure, dumbass?" Katsuki asks once again. "Yes Katsuki! 100%! I saw her picture in the files." I reply once again. "But this happened years ago, how come they're still investigating the case?" He asks. "I'm not sure, but Ke- I mean Hawks is definitely involved in investigating whatever is going on. I remember he asked me for help to arrange the files and her picture was right there."

~Flashback~

Once I finally finished my homework, I headed downstairs. I saw Keigo dressed up in his hero costume. "Ah! There you are! Rumi will be here in a few, in the meantime, can you help me with this?" He asks, motioning towards a big stack of paperwork. "Woah, sure thing. What's it for?" I ask. "Just a case we're investigating, I just need to arrange the files accordingly." He replies. I help him arrange the files and get a glimpse of a picture in one of them. Why does that woman look so familiar?

~End of flashback~

"I didn't recognize her because I didn't get a good look at the picture, but look, the exact same picture is used in this article." I show him my phone.

"Well... okay if you say so." He replies. "Maybe I could find a way to get those files, it could give us very useful information." I think out loud. "You're not stealing the fucking files from your brother. We can do this ourselves." He says, scoffing.

"But-" I start. "No fucking buts, shut up." He cuts me off. I slightly laugh, rolling my eyes and jumping onto him. "Woah, calm the fuck down, you little gremlin." He says, wrapping his arms around my waist as I sat on his lap, facing him. "It's not my fault you're too irresistible." I reply, pecking his lips and connecting our foreheads. He smirks, flipping us around so that I was on the bed and he was on top of me. 

Before I could say anything, he kisses me harshly. I wrap my hands around his neck and run my fingers through his hair as I kiss him back. The kiss becomes more heated until we both had to pull away for air. He slowly trails kisses down my neck, lifting my shirt slightly. 

That's when we heard someone knock on the door. (Hah, you thought.)

"God dammit." He mutters, getting up to go open the door. I sit up on the bed as Katsuki opens the door. He opens the door and we see Kirishima standing at the door. "Oh hey bakubro!" Kirishima greets cheerfully. Katsuki simply glares at him. "What do you want, shitty hair?" He asks, still holding the glare. "Oh something was delivered for y/n, I figured I'd bring it to her." He says, holding out a white box. "Whatever." Katsuki says, snatching it from his hand. "Thanks Kirishima!" I call out before Katsuki slams the door and locks it. 

Katsuki throws the box to me, walking over and sitting next to me on the bed. "That's weird, I didn't order anything.. but it does say my name." I mumble. "Just open it, dumbass." Katsuki says. "Someone's a bit desperate." I smirk. "Shut the fuck up." He glares. I roll my eyes, opening the box. Inside was what seemed to be a note, and my favorite chocolate. I take out the note and read it out loud. 

"Hope you enjoy the chocolate, m'lady.

Love, your secret admirer <3"

Katsuki quickly snatches the note from my hand, reading it over again.  "This damn guy again?" He says in an annoyed tone. His normal expression turned even angrier. "Chill suki." I say. "When I get my hands on this guy, I'll kill him."  He says, gripping the piece of paper tighter. I hug him in an attempt to calm him down. "Calm down, my firecracker. You know that you're better than whoever that is." I smile. His expression remains the same. 

"I love you, Katsuki. No one can ever change that, you know?" I say. I see his expression soften as he throws the piece of paper to the side and wraps his arms around me.

"Now.. where were we?"

---

Just a chapter in between, I'll leave the rest to you guys.