Chapter 2- Meeting New People

Bakugou's POV:

It was the fucking nerd. How the hell did he even get into UA without a quirk?! My anger flared as I looked at him in his stupid uniform. "Zuku!" Y/n called as she ran towards him. Ugh. All he does is try to ruin my life. "Hey there bro!" I heard someone. I looked to see an extra with red spiky hair and another one with blonde hair with a black lightning streak on it. "What is it extras?" I asked them. "Ooo sorry man, just wanted to introduce ourselves." Said the blonde extra. "Yea man, you looked cool." Spiky hair said. "Hell yea I am!" I replied. "Now leave me alone." I said bluntly. "Oh." They said in sync. "Sorry about him." I heard y/n's voice as I looked towards her. What the hell was she apologizing for? "Katsuki, don't be mean. They're just trying to be friends." She said as she sat in her seat. "Friends are overrated." I said without a second thought. "1. Ouch. and 2. At least try talking to them." She said. "Ugh fine. Whatever." I replied. Clearly annoyed. 

Y/n POV:

I convinced Katsuki to talk to 2 boys who were trying to be his friend. They seem nice! I talked o Izuku and the girl he was with. I learned that her name was Ochako Uraraka. Such a pretty name! I believe I am the only one Izuku shared the secret of his quirk with. Well, I'm really proud of him!

I was pulled out of my thoughts as our teacher emerged from the teacher's desk. Aizawa Shota. Kei was right after all huh? He introduced himself and asked us to get into our PE uniforms. I walked to the changing room to change and I saw a few girls from my class. Well.... They look interesting. 

When I got to the field, I spotted Katsuki and ran over to him. "Hey there! Long time, no see" I greeted. "I literally fucking saw you 5 mins ago" He replied. "I know! But still" He rolled his eyes at me. Rudee. Aizawa explained what we'll be doing today. Hm... Sounds Interesting. "....And the one who comes last is getting expelled." Everyone started freaking out over this. But I could clearly tell he wasn't actually going to expel someone... right?

Aizawa called Katsuki up front. He gave him a ball and asked him to throw it as far as he can using his quirk. He took the ball and threw it. 

...

Wow that was far. Aizawa called me up next. I hope I do good. As I took the ball, I hardened one of my feathers and hid it below the ball. Then I threw the ball as far as I can and when I felt the ball stop, I controlled the feather to go more high up as fast as possible. And it worked. 515 metres. 

After that. we had to do a bunch more things. And now. It was time to see the results. I was in 2nd place. Thank God.  'I wonder who's in the last place.' I thought as my eyes scanned to the bottom of the list. My heart dropped when I saw who was in the last place. 'Izuku Midoriya'.

"By the way, I was just kidding about the expelled part" Oh thank goodness. God, I need to be careful not to have a heart attack. After that, we got introduced to most of our teachers and just like that. The day was over. Time to finally head home and relax. I decided to walk home today simply because I can. As I was walking, I heard a ding from my phone. I stopped walking and took it out to be met with a text from Hawks. 

KFC Addict

How was school? I won't be home until late today. I'm sorry I know I promised but something came up. Don't wait for me.

Of Course, This always happens. He's almost never home. And we never get to spend any time together. I can't really blame him though. I get that he has to work but still.

Little Dove

It's ok. I get it. School was great.

Once I got home, I went to my room and took a quick shower. I changed into more comfortable clothes. I wore some sweatpants and a hawks hoodie. None of my others were clean so don't question it. I made a snack and sat down at the TV since I wanted to relax a bit. 

I watched TV for about an hour. I decided to get my homework done after that. 

Homework took me about an hour. Phew, I didn't even know I had that much Homework. I checked the time and saw that it was already 6:00. I made some dinner and ate. I washed my plate and left some food on the counter along with a note.

I got into bed and turned off the lights. Just as I was about to fall asleep, My phone went off. I picked it up and checked what it was. It was a message from a random number.

Hey There! This is Uraraka. I got your number from Deku-kun :)

Oh. Uraraka. Deku-kun huh?

Y/n 🤗

Oh hey there Uraraka! I was just about to go to sleep so you caught me at the right time :)

Uraraka-San

Oh same! I just thought I'd text you before. I'll see you at school tommorow then! Good Night.

Y/n 🤗

Good Night!

I turned my phone off and went to sleep.