Chapter 15- Sleepy

I was thinking of starting a one shots book, so if yall have any ideas just leave it here.

Y/n's POV:

I was laying on Katsuki's bed, watching him pack for the trip we're going in school. "I don't get why you're packing up so early, we still have a week left till the trip." I say. "It's good to be ready early." He replies. "Alright then." I chuckle, sitting up. He puts the last piece of clothing into the suitcase and zips it up. He walks over to the bed, facepalming onto it, as he pulls me along with him. "Hey!" He snuggles his face into my stomach before telling me to shut up. I laugh and mess up his hair. We lay there in silence for some time. I checked my phone and realized I should be leaving. "Hey Katsuki? I need to leave now.." I say, no reply. "Katsuki?" I look over and realize he fell asleep. He looks so cute..

I slowly get up and put a pillow under his head, covering him over with a blanket. I gently kiss his head. "Sweet dreams, my love." I whisper, leaving the room quietly. I walk downstairs and see Mitsuki. "Oh hey love! Leaving already?" She asks. "Yea... I have a bit of homework to complete." I smile. "Oh alright then! Where's Katsuki?" She asks. I walk to the door and she follows me. "Oh! He fell asleep," I reply, putting on my shoes. "Thanks for having me over, I'll see you soon!" I say, leaving through the front door. "Alright love! Stay safe!" She smiles, waving goodbye.

I walk home and open the door. "I'm home!" I yell out, knowing Keigo would be home. I didn't get a reply so I walked around looking for him. But I didn't find him. I decided to text him and took out my phone.

Little Dove <3

Kei, where are you?

I sent the message and walked to my room. I opened the door and decided to take a shower. 

I know it's short :>