Chapter 3- Time Together

y/n's POV:

It's been a week since school started and today was the weekend. Well. For me at least. Hawks still has work and he's been complaining about that all morning. 

"But Dovee, It's not fairr" He whined. "Kei, you look like a little kid right now." I told him. "Don't you have a holiday tommorow?" I asked. "Well yeaa, BUT STILL!" 

I sighed. "Stop whining and get going before your late, Kei." I said, handing him his lunch. He lets out a very dramatic sigh. "BETRAYED by my OWN SISTER." Man, It's like I'm trying to get a child to go to school. "Get.Going." He pouted and walked towards he door. "Love you!" I yelled as he walked out. 

Now, why the rush, you may ask. Well, Katsuki texted me. I mean, he didn't just text me. He invited me to hang out with... uhm... I DON'T KNOW. He used nicknames. He said Shitty hair, Scotch tape, Raccoon Eyes and Pikachu? Well, I guess I'll meet them today. 

Now, the reason I was in a rush for Kei to leave is because I didn't tell him. Yea.. I mean, He probably would not have let me go and it's not everyday THE Katsuki Bakugou invites you to hang out. 

After finishing my breakfast, I had to decide what to wear. I decided to go with one of my other hawks hoodies but this time, just cuz why not. I wore some jeans along with it. 

After that, I made my way outside and locked the door. I spread my wings and took off. I don't usually fly unless I'm very very late. But today, I don't know something was different. I felt like flying today. I never noticed how beautiful the sky was until now. The weather up here is pretty cool too. I'll just enjoy the moment while I can.

After a few mins, I got to the park where we agreed to meetup. Now, time to find him. It won't be that hard to find him up here. I flew around for a bit until I spotted the messy blonde hair I was looking for. I could give him a little scare. And I knew exactly how. I quickly yelled "Hey Katsuki!" He looked up. "Finally your here, took you long enough" He said. "Hey! I got here on time and besi- AHHH" I quickly hid my wings making it seem like an accident and now I was falling. "OH FUCK" He dropped his bag on the spot and ran to where I was falling. And just as I got close to him I spread my wings and landed softly. "Good Morning!" I said cheerfully. "Good Morning..? GOOD MORNING?? U FUCKING GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK" He said out of breath. Huh I guess I did. "Aww so you do care about me? <3" I asked him teasingly. "Fuck no" He said, not hesitant at all. Well ouch. 

He picked up his bag and came back. "Dumb bitch. Made me drop my bag." He mumbled. "I HEARD THAT" I yelled. "I KNOW" He yelled back. Hmph. "Well are you just obsessed with hawks or what." He said looking at my choice of outfit. "No, I just thought I'd wear it since I have it." I replied. "Whatever"  Oh my god, this boy. We walked around for a bit. And then we heard some people behind us. "HEY! WAIT UP!!" I turned around and saw who I believed to be Ashido, Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero. Hm. His nicknames make more sense now. "You extras took forever." He said. "What do you mean?? You told us we were meeting at 10! It's still 9:30. We're early!" Ashido said, clearly confused. "Huh? But you told ME to get here at 9?" I said, looking at Katsuki, confused. "Huh. Must have messed up the timings. Whatever." He said. Alright then.

Bakugou's POV: 

God, that was close. Why did they even show up 30 minutes early? Whatever. "Ok ok, Anyways, You are Y/n correct??" Raccoon eyes said. Why is she so excited. "Uhh yea. That's me!" Can't she just.. not be cute? "Ooh yes! I've been wanting to talk to you, but you were always with Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida." She said. That's true. Ever since UA started, she's been talking to the nerd a lot more. He just has to ruin everything huh. "Oh yea, I've never been that social" She replied. That's true too. I was the one to talk to her first. And the nerd too I guess. "I could tell! Anyway, we have to talk! Come on!!" She started pulling her away. "OI WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING" I asked her. "BYEE" Yea. That was her reply. These extras annoy me. "Soo what do you wanna do Bakubro?" Pikachu asked. I forgot they were here. I simply replied by walking away. I don't have time for this.

Y/n's POV:

Ashido pulled me away from the boys to talk. And let me just say. She is amazing to talk to. You could talk to her for hours and never get bored. "Ok so anyway, Y/n, I need you to spill the tea." She said. "What tea?" I asked her.  "Well I know you like bakugou." She said. "Huh. I'm sorry, come again?" HOW. "You heard me." BUT I NEVER SHOWED ANY SIGNS. I'm screwed. Orr so I thought. "Hey! We finally found you guys" That was Kirishima. Oh thank god. I'm saved. "Hey!"  We all talked for a bit more. With Ashido giving me a weird look every 2 minutes. We hung out for the whole day. And it wasn't until it got dark that I decided to check the time. "I'M SORRY 10PM?" HOW WAS IT ALREADY 10 PM. "Oh we have a lot of time left." Sero added. "MAYBE YOU GUYS DO BUT I HAVE TO GET HOME RIGHT NOW!" I quickly spread my wings. "Why do you have to-" I flew off. Ok so, Kei will be home in 15 mins and I have to get home, shower, change and make dinner. That won't be hard right. 

Time skip cuz I'm lazy

Phew. Finally finished dinner. What time is it. 10:10. Phew. Good Job me. I heard some keys outside the door. Okay. Just act normal. "Heyy Kei! How was work :D" I asked. "..Good?" He gave me suspicious look. God, Am I really that predictable? First, Ashido and now Keigo? "What?" I asked. "What did you do?" He asked. Was that supposed to be a reply? "What do you mean? I didn't do anything!" I replied (Properly). "Sureee" Ugh. I need to get better at lying. "Where did you get that cut on your face?" I asked him, hoping to change the topic. "Oh this? Villains. I thought that would be obvious." Great going y/n. Now he's even more suspicious. "Shush. Go shower. You smell." That was the only thing I could think of. "What a great way to welcome your brother home" And he's being dramatic again. "I know right!" 

After he showered, we ate dinner. And then I realized I was pretty tired from today or maybe it's just writer being lazy, your pick :) I decided to just call it a day. I got ready for bed and the relaxion hit when I layed down. I'm never getting up again. I almost fell asleep when I heard a few crashes outside. What's that...