Chapter 14- First Kiss

Katsuki's POV:

The movie finishes and my parents leave to go to sleep. I slightly shake y/n to get her to wake up. "Wake up, you idiot." I say. I see her move around a bit before opening her eyes. She looks at me with a grumpy look. "No, I'm tired." She says. "Well, too bad, you're not going to sleep on the couch." I reply. "Fine then." She says. I raise an eyebrow at her, waiting for her to get up. Instead, she wraps her hands around my neck.

"Carry me." She mumbles. "Tch fine, you lazy ass." I say, picking her up in bridal style. I carry her to my room and close the door. I walk to my bed and drop her on it. "Hmph! So rude!" She says, dragging herself to the pillow. "You're gonna sleep in that?" I ask. She peeks at me before closing her eyes again. "Depends, do I have another option?" She asks. "I guess you could borro-" Before I finish, she jumps up from the bed and sits on the edge. "So what do you have?" She asks, excitedly. Cute. "Tch, dumbass.. You could borrow a hoodie." I reply.

"Gimme gimme gimme!!" She says, running to my wardrobe and opening it. "Woah woah, calm down there, you little gremlin." I say, walking up to her. "Oh! This one??" She asks, holding up a black hoodie with orange writing on it. "Hell no! That's my favorite!" I say, grabbing the hoodie from her. "Aww, pleasee" She asks, looking at me with a cute ass look on her pretty face. "no." I reply.

"...☹️" This girl. "Tch. Fine." I say, throwing it at her face. "Go change." I say, walking to the bed and laying down. "Yay! Thanks, I love you!" She says, running into the bathroom.

I take my phone out and check the time. It's already 12:48, I would have been asleep by now. I decide to check my messages.

2 messages from Shitty Hair

Shitty Hair

Hey bakubro!
We're still on for tommorow right??

Bakubro

Yea whatever.

"Katsuki! How do I look?" I hear y/n ask. I look at her her and I feel heat rushing to my face. I look away, in attempts to hide my face. Why does she have to be so cute? "Yea you look fine or whatever." I reply. She pouts at me before walking to the bed and I see her lips form into a small smirk. "Your face says otherwise." She says. I take my pillow and gently hit her face with it. She gasps dramatically. "This is war Katsuki!" She says, before hitting me with her pillow. We continue the fight for a few more minutes until I keep my pillow back and she does the same. I wrap my arms around her and lay down, pulling her down with me. She giggles slightly before snuggling into my chest.

...

Y/n's POV:

I wake up and see Katsuki asleep next to me. I smile at the sight of his calm face and give him a small kiss on his cheek. I try to sit up, only to fail because of Katsuki's strong grip. "Where the hell are you going?" He mumbles. "Remember I have to get home before 10am? I'm already in trouble, don't feel like dying today." I reply. "You dumbass, it's barely 7am." He says, opening his eyes to look at me. "What? No, you're joking, I never get up that early." I look towards the clock next to his bed. 6:42. "Well, you did sleep a lot yesterday." He says, sitting up. "That, I did." I sit up with an awkward smile. 

He gets up from the bed and stretches, his shirt lifting up a bit as he does so. I quickly look away as my face starts to turn red. He simply looks at me and chuckles. "Like what you see?" He smirks. "Shut up." I say, grabbing a pillow and hiding my face in it. He chuckles at my reaction. "I'm gonna take a shower." He says, before walking over to his wardrobe. I simply nod as an answer, picking up my phone from the side table. "Wanna join?" I hear him ask. I look up at him with a red face and a stunned expression. "Just kidding." He smirks, walking into the bathroom, satisfied with my reaction.