Chapter 13- The Bakugou's

Warning: very long chapter-

Y/n POV:

So currently, I'm walking hand-in-hand with my boyfriend, to his house, for the first time. Kinda funny how I've known him so long, yet I've never met his parents. We walk in silence for a few minutes until his phone starts ringing. He takes it out of his pocket and checks the contact. "It's my old hag." He says, before accepting the call and putting it to his ear.

"What do you want, old hag?"

"WHY TF IS HE THERE"

I give his hand a small squeeze as to let him know that we're in public.

"Ugh fine."

He ends the call, putting his phone back into his pocket. "What happened?" I ask. "Shut up and walk." He replies. "Damn ok, no need to be so harsh." I say.

A few minutes later, we arrive at his house. "Alright, you ready dumbass?" He asks, as we arrive in front of the door. "Not really..." I reply. "Why not?" He asks, turning to me. "I don't know.. I'm kinda nervous." I reply, looking back at him. "Tch, dumbass, there's nothing to be nervous about." He speaks. "They're fucking thrilled to meet you." He adds. "Just... be calm..." He says, connecting our foreheads. "They'll love you, ok?" He slowly moves away and opens the door.

"OI! WE'RE HERE." He yells out, entering the house. I follow quietly behind him, closing the door behind me. I hear a few footsteps coming towards us. And then I see a beautiful woman, who looks almost exactly like Katsuki, walking towards us. "Move Katsuki!" She says, as she shoves him to the side, and comes to me. "OII?? I'M YOUR SON??" He yells. "Yea I see you enough, already." She replies. I give an awkward smile, while I stand there, not moving.

"Oh your beautiful!! And not to mention, ADORABLEEE." She says, as she engulfs me in a small hug. I hug her back, as I say a quiet 'thank you', loud enough for her to hear. "I can see why Katsuki likes you, although, I don't understand why you like him." She says. "Oh! Katsuki is awesome! I don't think there would be a reason for me to not like him..." I reply.

She stares at me for a few seconds, blinking, before squealing uncontrollably. "AWW SOMEONE ACTUALLY LOVES THE LITTLE DEMONN, AND YOUR SO NICE HOW DID KATSUKI CHARM SOMEONE LIKE YOU."

"J-JUST SHUT UP OLD HAG." Katsuki yells, before walking over to me and putting his arm around me. "Just let's go inside first- and then you can continue your fangirling or whatever." He says, slowly pushing me inside. I look around the house, as Katsuki leads me to the living room. It's decorated quite nicely. I stop walking when I see a picture of Katsuki, with someone, who I'll guess is Izu. They look so small and cute. It's adorable.

"Oi, why tf did you stop." He says, as his eyes follow to where I was looking. His eyes stop at the particular portrait. I see him pause at the corner of my eye, as he turns a bright red. "Stop looking at that shit and walk, you asshole!" He says, trying to slightly push me forward. "But it's so cutee!" I say, not moving an inch forward. "It's not fucking cute! Come on, dumbass!" He tries to get me to move, only for his attempts to fail again.

"Where- oh hey guys!" I hear a voice speak. We look towards the voice almost in sync. "IZUUUU" I yell, before running up to him, engulfing the cute broccoli in a hug. He hugs me back, and I could almost feel Katsuki's glare directed at him.

"Oh, I'm so glad you're here! At least I won't have to deal with Katsuki alone." I say in a teasing manner as I turn to look at him glaring daggers at the poor boy. "Oi wtf do you mean!" He yells, which was more of a statement than a question. I just shrug and turn back to Izu.

"Izuku?" We turn towards the voice. I see a beautiful woman standing there, she had green hair and green eyes. So, this must be the great Inko Midoriya (We stan mama Inko ;)). I step away from Izuku as I greet her. "Hello Mrs. Midoriya! It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm y/n!" I say. "It's a pleasure to meet you too y/n, and please just call me Inko, dear." She replies, with a sweet smile. I smile back and I feel a hand wrap around my waist.