Chapter 16- Kidnapped.

Y/n's POV:

Fire. Chaos. Darkness. Villains.

I had gotten separated from Katsuki during the chaos of the woods. Where is he? I run around the forest in search of anyone I know. "KATSUKI?" I call out. Gosh, how could I let this happen? It makes me even more paranoid now that I know the villains are targeting him. "KATSUKI?" I try calling again. I walked further into the woods and bumped into someone. I look up and see Shoto. "Shoto! Please tell me you know where Katsuki is." I say. "I'm sure he's around here somewhere. Stay near me, ok?" He replies. I nod, following him through the chaos of the forest.

We walk for a bit before I spot Katsuki with his arm out, ready to blast any villains. "Katsuki!" I call out, running over to him. He looks at me as I hug him. "Y/n! Oh you're alright.." He says, a tint of relief in his voice. He hugs me back with one arm, the other one still stretched out. "Bakugou, have you seen any villains so far?" Shoto asks. "No, but when I do, I'll blast them all to death!" He says. "Katsu.. YOU'RE their target, you need to be careful." I say. "Hah. As if they can get me anyways." He replies. I look at him with a serious expression. "Tch. Whatever." He mumbles.

We start to search around the forest, running into Tokoyami along the way. After some time, I realize they had been quiet for an awful amount of time. "Guys-" I turn around to look at them, only to find no one behind me. Shit. Where are they? Did I get lost? I look around and every tree looks the same. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I feel someone grab my hands, putting a piece of cloth over my mouth. I try to fight back, trying to open my wings, but I was getting weaker due to the chemical on the cloth. "It's alright y/n... sleep well, darling." Were the last words I heard, before everything went black.

....

Hawks POV:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN Y/N'S MISSING?" I yell, slamming my hand on the table in front of me. "Hawks, please do calm dow-" Nezu starts. "Calm down? CALM DOWN? YOU LET MY SISTER GET KIDNAPPED?" I cut him off. "Hawks, we understand that you're angry, but we cannot discuss this further if you don't let us finish." Aizawa says. I let out a sigh. An annoyed expression still on my face. "Continue." I say, coldly. "See, as far as we are aware, the LOV's plan was to kidnap Katsuki Bakugou, I'm sure you know him?" Nezu says. "Y/n's boyfriend? Yeah." I reply.

"You remember the day of the USJ? Wasn't she kidnapped then?" Aizawa asks. I recall the day. "Yea, she was, I found her in this sketchy building." I reply. "Did you ask her about it? Perhaps, if she knew who kidnapped her?" He asks. "Fuck, no I didn't. I was in the hospital after the USJ attack, I completely forgot about it." I bury my face in my hand.

"There's a possibility it's the same people, who could be the LOV. However, we did find a note in the forest, along with what I believe is y/n's bracelet?" Aizawa hands me a silver bracelet with y/n's initial on it. I got this for her... "What did the note say." I ask, keeping her bracelet in my pocket. "Here." He hands me the note. I read it. Fuck.

"I'll get her back." I reply. "Even if that's the last thing I do." I get up, walking out of the room.

Y/n's POV:

I wake up to darkness. It's a blindfold.. I try to move only to realize I was chained to the chair. Fuck, it reminds me of the time I was kidnapped on the day of the USJ. "Well, well, welcome back Y/n.." I hear a voice. "You were smart last time, but oh! You can't see anything, wonder what you're going to do this time." The voice says. Dammit it's the crusty dude from last time. "Speechless now, are we?" The familiar voice says.

"Oh, she's so cute! Can I have some of her blood, Shiggy?" A different voice says. Who is she? "Touch her and you're dead." I hear a voice that I know all too well.

...