Chapter 18- Dorms

Y/n's POV:

Today was the day we were moving into the new dorms. UA decided it would be safer to have students live in the dorms. We didn't have school for a few weeks after the kidnapping. Keigo was really relieved to have me back, thankfully I wasn't injured. "Y/n! Are you ready yet?" Keigo calls. "You really wanna kick me out, don't you?" I laugh, walking down the stairs. My stuff had already been taken to the dorms. 

"Well of course I wanna kick you out, at least I won't have to deal with your annoying yelling- I mean singing all day." He laughs. "Oh shut up." I punch his arm. "Are you sure you don't want me to drop you off?" He asks for the 100th time. "Keigo, I'll be fine. I know you don't wanna risk anything, that's why I asked Katsuki to pick me up." I tell him. I still hadn't told him that Katsuki knows, I don't wanna worry him. "I know, I know." He replies.

I hear a notification from my phone and see a text from Katsuki. 

My firecracker <33

We're here, dumbass.

I had asked him to wait a few houses away, so that it didn't seem too suspicious to Keigo. 

Cute Idiot <3

Alrr, I'm coming :)

"They're here." I tell Keigo. "Oh, ok well. Make sure you call me now and then. Don't forget avout your big brother." He chuckles. I see a tear roll down his face. "Wait a minute, Kei, are you crying?" I ask. "No, no I'm not." He hides his face. "Aww Kei." I hug him. "I could never forget about my big brother! Kei, you raised me! God, I'm gonna miss you so much.." I say. "I'll miss you too, kid." He smiles a bit. "Ok well, go on now." I walk to the door, opening it. "Bye Kei, I love you." I say. "I love you too, kid." He replies. I close the door and walk to where Katsuki would be.

A few minutes later, I see him waiting outside of the car. He walks over to me, grabbing my hand and kissing it. "Well, hello there, my beautiful dumbass." He smiles slightly. "Well, hello my handsome firecracker." I smile. He opens the door to the car. "After you." He says. I giggle slightly before entering. "Hey Mitsuki, Hello Masaru!" I greet them as I enter. Katsuki enters after me, closing the door. "Well hello y/n." Mitsuki smiles. 

Masaru starts driving and they start talking about something. "Hey, dumbass." Katsuki calls me. "Yea babe?" I reply. "That lady from the newspaper.. I did some research on the internet and I found out a bit more." He tells me. "What did you find?" I ask. "The newspaper printed the wrong thing-" He starts. "We're here!" Mitsuki cuts him off. "Oh, well thanks for the ride!" I say. "Of course, my dear. Now Katsuki, remember everything we told you and don't cause any trouble for your poor classmates!" She tells him with a stern face. "Yea yea whatever, bye." He says, getting out of the car. "Bye!" I tell them, getting out as well. 

"I'll tell you later." He tells me quietly. I nod. We see Mina run towards us, with Kirishima behind her. "Hey look! It's my favorite couple!" Mina exclaims, hugging me. I chuckle slightly, hugging her back while Katsuki just rolls his eyes. "Did you guys just get here?" Kirishima asks. "Yep!" I reply. "Oh well there's a map of the layout inside and sensei will give you your keys." He informs with a smile. "Ah thanks kiri!" I reply, dragging Katsuki along with me.

"I know how to walk, dumbass." He says, yanking his arm from my hand. I walk over to the layout and check for my name. "Takami... Takami.. there it is!" I say, pointing to my name. "Oh look! We're right across from each other." I smile at him. "That's great." He says, slightly smiling back. 

We get our keys from Aizawa and go to our dorms. "I'll see you later then." He says, kissing my forehead. I smile and walk over to my room. I open the door to my dorm and see all my boxes and suitcases. "Well good luck to me I guess.." I sigh, getting inside and closing the door. 

***Time Skip***

I finally finish unpacking and decorating after what felt like an eternity. I fall onto my bed and take out my phone. Time for a well deserved rest. I open my phone and see a few texts from Katsu.

My firecracker <33

Hey dumbass, you done unpacking?

Do you need any help?

Cute Idiot <3

Heyy babe. ❤️

Yea I just finished.

Turns out I do have a lot of stuff. 😅

Come over??

My firecracker <33

Yep, on my way.

Less than a minute later, I hear a knock on my door. I open the door and hug him as soon as he enters and closes the door. "Someone's missed me." He teases, hugging back. "Well, what did you expect?" I laugh, kissing his cheek. "Your room isn't all that bad, I guess." He smirks, sitting on my bed.

"Well, coming from you, that's a huge compliment. Thank you, love." I reply, sitting next to him. "So, what did you find out from research?" I ask him, crossing my legs on the bed. "Well.. The newspaper printed the wrong thing. The lady didn't die in the fire, it was a printing mistake. The newspaper you found was the first draft, there was an updated one." He takes out his phone and shows me a screenshot.

"Local woman's house was set on fire by a teenage boy who was recognized to be her nephew, Miranu Akura. The 14-year old was spotted on a nearby camera doing the said crime in an attempt to kill his aunt, who thankfully survived, with not much injuries. The boy has been reported missing and has still not been found. The reason for the boy's actions are still unknown."

I read out loud. "And this was from 13 years ago? Did they find the boy?" I ask. "According to my research, no they did not. Some articles say he's probably dead while others say he's hiding somewhere as he doesn't want to face punishment. I tried to track the lady but she moved away with no trace, almost a year ago, about the time she stopped visiting you. " He informs.

"It's the fact that her name isn't mentioned anywhere here.. It's quiet strange." I say. Katsuki nods in agreement. "Katsuki we need to find her.." I tell him.

"I know, we will find her. One step at a time. Atleast now we know she's not dead." He shrugs.