Chapter 6: Secret Admirer

I opened my locker and found a note inside. It had no name. It just read:

I love you

Y/n POV:

What? I examined the note for a name but I found nothing. Whatever, it's probably a joke. I kept the note in my bag and walked to class. I took my seat next to Katsuki and set my bag down. "Hey Katsuki!" I greeted. "Hm." He replied. "....Okayyy" I replied. Aizawa walked in and started the class. 

Time skip to lunch:

"Y/N!" I heard Mina call me. "Hey Mina. Whats up?" I asked. "Nothing. Just, what was the piece of paper you were holding earlier in the locker room?" She asked. She saw that? "Oh that was just something I found in my locker... it had no name.. it just read: I love you." I told her. "Ooooo y/n has a secret admirer~" She replied. I could feel my face getting hot when she said that. "What?? Nooo it's probably just a mistake." I told her.

"Suree, anyways cmon the boys are waiting." She said. I calmed myself and followed Mina to the table. "Hello boys!" I said. As usual, I got a reply from everyone except Katsuki. "That was for you as well Katsuki." I said. "I know." He replied. "Also guys, guess what??" Mina said. "What?" Kiri asked. "Y/n has a secret admirer~" She said. I almost choked on my food but luckily didn't. But sadly for Katsuki, he didn't have the same luck. "*Cough* What. *Cough*"  He said between coughs. 

"Yea. I found a note in my locker and it didn't have a name." I said. "Oh. That person must be really dumb." He said. Ouch. He doesn't like me does he.

Bakugou's POV: 

"Oh. That person must be really dumb." Yea. Really dumb. For asking for a death wish. How dare this person try and steal what's SUPPOSED to be mine. Once I find this person. I swear. Ugh. Whatever, If this bitch wants competition, I'll GIVE them competition. I just have to charm her with my gift. I'll add a few things to what I already got her. "Well, what did the note say?" Dunce face asked. "It read: I love you." Y/n replied. "Do you have the note?" I asked. "I mean yea, it's in my bag." She replied.

"Show it to me later." I told her. "Why?" She asked. Tch. Why does she have to question it. "Well maybe we can find out who this idiot is by their handwriting." Yea and then I can kill them. "Hm that's smart." She replied. "Well obviously, it's my Idea." I informed her. She replied with a giggle. Tch. "Woahh woahh Bakugou's getting desperate to find out noww.." Raccoon eyes said. Weird. "Hell no! I just want to know what idiot likes her." I replied. 

I sound rude right now don't I. 

After the beautiful lunch

I followed y/n to her bag as she searched it for the note. "What?? Where did it go??" She said. "What do you mean? Did it magically disappear?" I asked. "I don't know. But it isn't here anymore. Someone must have taken it." Damn it. There goes my chance of finding them. Whatever. "Oi." I called. "yea?" She asked. "Meet me outside after school. I have to give you something." I informed. "Ok?" 

After school (My laziness is showing)

I waited for y/n outside. It's been so long. Did she forget? Did she already leave? Maybe she forgot. No point in waiting now. I turned around to leave but then. "Katsuki! Wait up!" I heard y/n call. I turned back around to see her running towards me. "Sorry I took so long." She said. "Yea yea whatever. Here take this." I said as I shoved the gift bag into her hand. "And ONLY open it when you get home or I'll kill you." I warned her. "Oh uhh ok. Thanks. I'll get going now." She said as she walked away waving. 

I guess I'll head back home as well.

Y/n's POV:  

I wonder what's in this bag.. It's really pretty. Ok. Self- control y/n. You don't wanna die today do you. But he did say I can open it when I get home. So I just have to get home fast! But maybe I should put this in my bag first. I don't wanna answer any type of question Keigo has if he's at home. I quickly put the gift bag into my school bag and started to run home. Nice excersice and I get to open this soon. Its a win-win situation. I quickly ran back home and opened the front door. "Hey!" I heard. "AHHH" That was very unexpected. "Geez. I just said hey." Said Keigo. "Yea maybe try not to scare me like that. I didn't know you were home." Thank goodness I hid the bag. 

"Hm makes sense. Anyways, I'm gonna make dinner. What you want?" He asked. "Anything's fine. As long as it's something I like. I'm gonna go shower." I told him as I made my way to my room. I took a quick shower and then took out the gift bag. I sat on my bed and opened quickly but softly. I looked inside and found a small teddy bear, a note and a box of chocolates. I looked at the teddy bear closely and found a piece of paper attached to it. It read: You <3 . 

A heart. A HEART?? I quickly opened the note and started to read it:

To Y/N,

I......

...