Chapter 12- Date <3

Y/n POV:

I stand in front of the mirror, re-checking my outfit. Is it enough? I mean it IS our first actual date... We used to go out a lot in middle school but that was mostly just us hanging out. Ok y/n, calm down, I'll ask Keigo if this is enough. I open the door to my bedroom and rush to my brother. "Kei, is this ok?" I ask. He looks at me as his eyes widen. "Is that ok?? Y/n that's more than ok! You look gorgeous! Bakugou will love it for sure." He smirks at me. "Shut up omg- Thanks by the way." I say before I head back to my room. 

Eh, maybe it is ok. (You can imagine whatever casual outfit you want lol) I quickly fix my hair and rush to the door, grabbing my purse on the way. "Ok Keigo, I'm heading out." I say before opening the door. "Don't be out too late, stay safe. Love you." He says. "I'll be fine! Love you too." I say as I head out. 

I start walking to the garden me and Katsu always go to. Although, I have no idea what we'll be doing today, he asked me to meet him there. So either we'll be going somewhere from there or we do something there itself. Honestly, I don't care what we're doing as long as I'm with him so. After a few mins, I reached the garden. I take out my phone to text Katsuki as he told me to text him before I enter.

Cute Idiot <3

I'm here

My firecracker <33

Ok, Wait, I'm comin.

In less than a minute, the gate to the garden opens. And there stands Katsuki, looking as handsome as ever. He was in casual clothes as well, he did let me know not to wear anything too fancy.

 He was in casual clothes as well, he did let me know not to wear anything too fancy

!Not my image!

I see his lips form into a small smile as he walks over to me. He engulfs me into a small hug and buries his head into my shoulder. "Well hello there." I greet him as I hug him back. "I missed you" He mumbles. "Hm? I saw you yesterday?" I say. "Mhm. That's too long." He replies. I slightly giggle before I bury my head into his shoulder as well. 

"So are we gonna go inside or just stay out here?" I ask after a few minutes of hugging in silence. "Sure, but you have to close your eyes." He says. "Do I? But whyy?" I ask. "It's a surprise idiot." He replies as he breaks the hug. He walks behind me as he closes my eyes from behind.

Bakugou's POV:

I carefully walk her to the gate, making sure she doesn't trip. But of course, she's an idiot. She trips on her own feet. I quickly grab her with one of my hands, using my other one to keep her eyes covered. "Watch yourself, idiot." I say. "Well, I think that would be quiet hard to do, considering the fact that I actually can't watch anything." She says, sarcastically. "Tch." I grab the cloth I had left out to cover her eyes with, as I wrap it around her eyes. 

"Damn, your hand was quiet enough to make me blind." She says again in a sarcastic tone. "Shut up." I reply as I pick her up, carrying her bridal style. "Eh?? What are you doing Katsuki?" She asks. "What do you think I'm doing, you obviously don't even know how to walk." I say as I roll my eyes. I walk to the picnic I set up with her in my arms. I slowly set her down on the picnic mat as I sit next to her.

"You can take the blindfold off now." I say.  She slowly takes the blindfold off and looks around. Her mouth falls slightly open as she turns to look at me. "Katsuki, you did this?" She asks. "Well what do you think. Tch." I reply. "Aww thank you so muchh.." She says as she jumps at me. "Tch whatever." I reply hugging her back. 

We stay in that position for a few minutes before I lay down with her still in my arms. "I love you so much, you know that?" I say after a few seconds. "Mhm, and I love you too." She replies. We lay there, just talking and enjoying each other's presence for pretty much the whole date. 

.

.

.

.

.

"I know right! I didn't even know he could do that??" She says, followed by her cute little giggle. "Anyways, what time is it kat?" She asks. I open my phone to check the time. "Its.... 9:30-" Damn, time went by so fast. "Already?? I need to get home-" She says, getting up. "Oi wait." I say, getting up as well. "Can you text your damn brother that you'll be home late?" I ask. 

"He'll kill me- He already told me not to get home late. And according to him, 10:00pm is late so if I'm home by 9:59 then I might be ok but-" She keeps on rambling. "Oi shut up and ask him. I'll walk you home later." I reply. "Um ok- but why? He definetely won't let me stay out late without a good reason." She says.

"My old hag wants you to come over for dinner."

.

.

.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Imma leave it here :D

And yes, I know I've been dead for too long but here I am I guess :DDD