Kalin Kessler x reader idea (part one: The Satellite saga)

I took a few things from the YuGiOh! Tag Force game(s) and few things from the anime. And I will probably switch from (Y/N) to 'you' a lot.

               It starts off in Satellite. The Enforcers/Team Satisfaction. Reader-Chan/(Y/N) is a chef. She runs her own food stand to make a living. Here's how it works: a food truck from New Domino delivers leftover food to Satellite. You give them cards, and they give you various kinds food. You cook and sell different foods at your food stand. People pay you in cards. It's pretty much a big cycle of food and cards. One night, while walking home from work, some guy starts trying to intimidate you into giving you the cards you got. You being the awesome girl you are, aren't having it. You're able to hold him off for long enough before he starts 'insisting'. Luckily, Team Satisfaction's/The Enforcers leader, Kalin Kessler, witnesses this and puts a stop to it. He brings out his deck and his death match duel disk. You decide to watch because you wanted to see where this would go. Fast forward to the end of the duel. Kalin wins and the other guy's duel disk is broken, and you take his deck for more cards. He (Kalin) asks if you're okay. You say yes, and he goes on his way. You are taken back by his kindness, and want to return the favor. You make him some delicious food and a thank you note, and drop it off where he lives (either you find where he is through plot convenience, or (Y/N) is a stalker). He gets the food, recognizes it's from you, and tells the others about it. Fast forward a few days later, he finds you running your stand. He offers you a spot on the team and you accept. (It's also a win/win for everyone: you're also a duelist, so you help them take down other duel gangs, you take the decks of the losers, you get more cards, meaning you get more and better food, meaning the team gets free food and you get better business). It's a lot of fun taking down the duel gangs. One night, you are walking back to the base, when you hear something coming from an alley way. You decide to investigate it, and it turns out to be... a puppy! It looks dirty and underweight, it needs help. You offer the puppy some leftover food, which it gladly accepts, and just like that, you just got a loyal follower. You take the puppy in your arms and walk back to base. You introduce the puppy to the team, and even say the dog could be the (honorary) team mascot. The puppy gets adopted (the puppy/dog becomes an important part in the Crash Town arc). I was thinking the breed would be a Bernese Mountain Dog, or you could choose what breed it is. He gets his own collar and even his own little team vest. Fast forward to when Kalin decides to challenge Sector Security and the others leave him. You, however, decide to stay and fight. Sector Security claimed to be protecting everyone, but they weren't. They're just a bunch of big bullies, abusing their power, they're all corrupt. You especially hated them, you had a personal vendetta against them, a grudge per se; they took away your parents for something they didn't even do! So you were more than happy to give them a taste of their own medicine. For the ending part, I'm kind of indecisive on what source pick from; YuGiOh Tag Force where the team comes back together and fights Sector Security (but Kalin still gets arrested), or the anime where a lot of crap goes down (Kalin kind of loses it, blows up part of Security, stabs a cop, Yusei tries stopping him, he (Kalin) gets arrested, yaddah, yaddah, yaddah). Regardless of what I choose, Kalin still gets arrested. You don't want to lose him too, you desperately shove a bunch of other cops aside to try and get to him. You start shouting his name, he hears you and turns around and sees you, and (Y/N) is not a pretty sight. She was shouting at the police to take her instead, saying that she was the mastermind behind the whole thing, trying to spare Kalin from his inevitable fate. She had a bunch of cops trying to restrain her and she eventually got tackled and pinned to the ground. She was still squirming around and shouting, but it was no use. You were forced to watch helplessly as your best friend (and the guy you had a crush on) get hauled off to jail. "Kalin!" you shouted. He turned around again. "I'll get you out of there! No matter what it takes, I will!"