Joey Wheeler x reader (or my OC) idea

So in this one, either Joey has a crush on Reader-Chan (or my OC), or vice versa (the former is what I have in mind). He wants to get closer to you (or her), but doesn't know how without screwing it up (looking like a doofus, sounding like a jerk, overall just failing). So, in typical clichéd fashion, he makes a wish on a star in the sky, to get closer to you (or my OC), and maybe one day, even become your (or her) boyfriend. So he goes to bed, falls asleep, and little does he know, his wish is about to be granted. Well, kind of, but not exactly; he gets turned into a dog (preferably a golden retriever), but that's how he gets closer to you (or my OC). Maybe some slightly pervy-awkward scenes, like you're (or she's) getting undressed (as a dog, of course) and he's watching and feels CRAZY conflicted. Like, does he watch because he's low-key a pervert and he kind of wants to see you (or her) half (and/or full) naked (in your (or her) bra and underwear)? Or does he look away because he wants to respect your (or her) privacy and it's really embarrassing? He wants to do both but can't. And, of course, there are fluffy moments. Like he's on your (or her) bed, you're (or she is) petting him, maybe with his head on your (or her) chest, and you (or my OC) (unknowingly) tells Joey how you (or her) feel(s) about him. And in more cliché fashion, he'll probably fall asleep in bed with her, and in the morning he wakes up as a human again.

I kind of want to make it like A Whisker Away, or an AU at least.