Damian Wayne x Reader (kind of)

This one takes place in the Injustice universe (the one where Damian sides with Superman and is even more unlikeable than usual). For this story, the reader and Damian were dating. Then Joker did his thing, and the world went to Hell. Damian joined Superman, and the reader joined Batman. Now, as for everything in the major details, there could be two options.

One: the reader is Dick Grayson's sister.

Two: the reader is not Dick Grayson's sister.

Whatever what is chosen, Damian wants the reader to join him and Superman. But the reader does not want to do that, and sides with Batman. Option one would be better for drama, when Damian kills Dick. When that happens, the reader would instantly lose every single good thought she had about Damian and would go into vengeance mode. She would be with Bruce, in the sense that she would look him dead in the eyes with a grim look on her face and say to Damian 'You're dead to me'. The reader would train and study in everything she could to take down Damian.

As for option two, when Dick is killed, it would just be nearly impossible for Damian to get close to her again. She would just be very sorrowful, constantly asking herself, 'How did it come to this?'

All in all, this one would be good for the angst. But if you want Reader-Chan to end up with Damian, maybe Duck could find and talk to the two of them in the form of Deadwing. Spoilers for the Injustice animated movie coming up!!

There's a scene in the movie where Damian is battling against Ra's Al Ghul. Al Ghul gets the upper hand and is close to killing Damian. But then Deadwing/Nightwing possesses Damian and helps him win the fight. Then after the fight is over, Dick and Damian have a brief heart to heart.

Spoilers over

So, something like that could happen between Damian and the reader instead. But I don't know what would be better for the story (or better for the sweet, juicy drama).

Option one: The reader almost kills Damian, but Deadwing possesses and stops her.
Option two: Damian almost kills the reader, but Deadwing possesses and stops him.

Regardless of what is chosen, no one kills anyone, and there is very big heart-to-heart (to-heart) between the three of them. Here's a brief summary of what could or might be said between the three of them.

Damian/Reader: Dick, is that you?/How did you get here?/How are you alive?

Dick: *explains everything*. Damian, I've forgiven you for killing me. Reader, I've forgiven Damian, so you should too.

Damian/Reader: Okay.

Then, maybe Damian quits the Regime and joins Batman. And because of her chat with Dick, Reader no longer wants to kill Damian and they get back together.