Cole Brookstone X Reader

I'm going to be completely honest here; Cole doesn't get nearly enough love and attention. So I'm going to write down a story/one shot idea.

In case you haven't watched Ninjago, season thirteen (Master of the Mountain), that is Cole's season. If you don't want a major aspect of the season spoiled, I suggest you stop reading this and go watch it in order to catch yourself up. Or if you don't care about spoilers, or don't watch Ninjago (but if you don't watch Ninjago, what are you even doing here?), you can stick around if you want.

In one of the later episodes, we get a flashback of Cole's childhood and we get to see his mom, Lily. If you have watched season eight, Sons of Garmadon, you should remember that in Cole's flashback of meeting Master Wu for the first time, he said the he just lost someone, his mom. In the flashback of Cole and his mom, it is shown that she was deathly ill. And this had a very big impact on him.

So my idea for a story/one shot is that the reader could be either very sick (like Cole's mom), or it could just be something small, like a common cold or something like that. Whatever is chosen, Cole sees that she's sick, and starts to panic a bit and gets really scared, because the memories of his mom dying are still very much with him, and he doesn't want to lose the reader, especially not in the same way he lost his mom.

So, he pretty much stands by her every minute, being very attentive, and just babying her in general. It could be seen as cute, or it could seen as bittersweet. Cole could explain why is acting the way he is by telling the reader about his mom, and the reader could assure him that she isn't going to die.

I just think this is a really cute idea, and I know Cole deserves more love, respect, and attention. But what do you guys think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!