Chapter 7: Babe

Lisa POV

After I left my crush and their friends, I roamed right now in our school before our class get started. I heard some student murmuring about something I was curious because they were heading their way to the cafeteria. I watched the scene and I heard the story from those Marites. My crush and the other girls have misunderstanding. I want to ignore the commotion but I was hurt when I saw my crush get slapped by the other lady. I want to cry because that woman hurt her precious face.

So I meddle between them and I want to help them but my crush slapped me again! Is she not attracted to my pretty handsome aura? She was not satisfied. She also poured water at me. But I didn't flinch from her action. I remember that she doesn't know my name so instead of getting mad, I introduced my name to her. I hugged her tightly and slowly wipe my face using her shirt because I am wet. She looked shocked and was blushing. In my thoughts, I really want to hold her nape and kiss her torridly but my head is battling right now. Everytime I see her, I feel so horny. Aaahhh she is so hot and sexy. I need to back off! I've done my part. I'm leaving.

I was walking away but my crush ran towards me and held my hand. She dragged me but we were nterrupted by Somi's voice. She's shouting and calling me babe. She looks worried. Is she crazy? Why does she need to do that and why is she calling me with that endearment? Somi hugged me then whispered to me if this commotion is about me. Then I said no to her. She sighed which is a sign of relief and rubbed my back. And then I looked at my watch to check if I am late with my major class.

Somi said to us that they need us to go to student council office after our classes to settle this commotion. Now we are parting our ways to our classes. But Somi dragged me to her locker and gave me her hoodie which has her name written on it because I am in a mess right now.

Jennie POV

I changed my clothes immediately because I am already late in my major class. This is because of that stupid Krytsal and Lisa! I am entering the class but our professor doesn't let me. I am 10 minutes late in my major class. I am in second year of college and I am taking medicine. I am always dreaming to become a doctor because I am smart. I dial my Oppa Jackson's number and I want to tell him that I want him to talk to his friend- the owner of this school to fire this professor who humiliated me. Then I heard someone. Lisa is running toward me. She is shocked again to see me again. She asked me why I am outside. I just snobbed her. I looked at her hoodie. There is the name Somi. Is she gay? Does this mean Somi is her girlfriend? Is that the reason why Somi called her Babe? She walked toward the classroom door. I felt her hand on my waist. I felt turned on. She was rubbing her hand on my waist. I didn't have a chance to take her hand away from her because she dragged me inside the classroom. Then our professor and classmates glared at us.

She said to our professor that I am her girlfriend and I am not feeling well a while ago so she needs to accompany me to clinic. She plead to our professor with a serious tone to give us consideration to attend his class. But this professor doesn't want us to attend this class. She looked at the professor coldly and asked him for a challenge. She said that if we can get the answer to the problem on the board, then he needs to allow us to attend the class.

All our classmates are looking at her. Someone say that they are having a hard time to solve the scientific problem regarding medicine on the board. They are laughing at Lisa. Then our professor smirked at us. He said that no student has ever solved that problem in his entire teaching experience. Then Lisa answered him, "Today, there will be one. I can solve that." She disputed our professor so our professor and classmates made a loud gasp.

I am waiting her to finish what she's writing on the board. I am standing behind her l. I don't have any idea if she will get the correct answer or not. After a few minutes, Lisa stopped writing and signalled to our professor that she is done. Our professsor then looked at the board and was checking all Lisa had written. Then he asked her name. Lisa then confidently introduced herself to our professor and to the class. Our professor smiled at her and looked at me and told me that I am lucky to have this kind of girlfriend. Then he took his pen and checked our attendance while saying, "Jennie and Lisa you may take your seat."

All our classmates were clapping and yelling to Lisa. They looked very amazed. While me, I didn't utter a word because I feel overwhelmed that she did everything just to enter this class. I want to know her more. I tap the chair beside me for her to sit beside me because there is a vacant space beside me I know she sees me signaling her but she ignore me again and choose to sit beside retarded classmate.

She chose a retarded than me?!