Chapter 24: Papa

Jennie POV

The four cars are blocking my way. I was trying to call Lisa but I remember, I have already destroyed her phone. There are men knocking my car's window. I glance at them and they look familliar. Their suits are like of the guards from the mansion of my granpa. So I slowly drag my car's window down.

"Ms. Kim your grandfather is waiting for you. Please come with us".

I am relieved now. I thought I will be kidnapped by those ugly men. But finally I will get to see my grandpa after his long vacation. My grandpa is the only one who understands me. I love him so much. He gave me everything unlike my oppas. Actually my cousin Jisoo is his favorite too, maybe because he is living with Jisoo. He treats us special. When I glance at the time, it's already pass eleven. This is my first time going home late. I am wondering if my grandfather is mad right now. My four brothers will be in a difficult situation because I sneaked out from them for so long. My four oppas are very scared with my grandfather and I am hoping my grandfather will not hurt them again physically because of what I did. When our parents died our grandpa is the one who is responsible for us. He is a very powerful person. He is the one who trained and took care of us, that's why my three brothers are all achievers.

When we arrived at the house I see my four oppas have swollen faces while sitting on the couch of our living room. I feel pity for them. It is all my fault. They are glancing at me look like they are all worried and hurt. Especially Taeyoung his countenance is so much stressed. My grandfather is lecturing them. He looks very mad. But when I call him, his frowned face changed into a calming aura. Then I hug him tightly. He immediately responsed to my hug.

J: Papa I miss you so much.

G: Why are you going home late and not updating your brothers? We are very worried.

My grandpa is very smart and he looks like he is examining me. I am not comfortable right now with his glances. Because I have an evidence or trace that I had sex.

G: Ruby you know that I hate liars right? Please tell me now, what happen to you and why do you have bruises and hickeys?

Fuck I am in a spotlight. I was about to answer but Taeyoung answer my grandpa.

T: Papa, Jennie is already in a relationship. And all of us here knew about that already. And she has a relationship with a woman Papa.

G: When do you know that she has a relationship with a woman?

Ji: A while ago papa. We ask our guards to trace Jennie so that we can know her locations.

Ja: When we checked the CCTV we saw that she is kissing Tae's fake girlfriend in the university.

M: And her school also reports to us that Jennie helped that woman to clean the university with the help of our buttlers. But we got interrupted tracing her when you arrived papa.

I am not shocked with their attitude because they are always like that. They're gonna report to my grandpa everything I did. I am planning to tell them the truth. I will not gonna lie with them again. I love them but will they agree with me to have a relationship with a woman?

G: Ruby, do you really like that woman?

J: Yes papa. I like her so much. And I already gave her my virginity. So please oppas and Papa accept my decision. I want to live with her.

They are all gasping and look hurt. They literally are crying even my grandpa. He's teary eye about my confession. They are very scared and worried. In my thoughts, I am wondering why they are like that. I am not dying because I had sex, but it feels like I am starting to live because of Lisa.