Last Chapter: It Ends Tonight

8 months later...

Lisa POV

Jennie is on top of me. She is kissing me so hard that my lips are too swollen.

J: Hon, I want all of you. Kiss me, Lisa... ah.

Jennie's moaning is so beautiful. We are colliding our bodies, and I kiss her neck and suck it.

I start to undress her; I see her belly so big now, but still, she is very beautiful and sexy in my sight, and for the first time again, we are having sex... Fuck, I am very addicted to tasting her again.

L: Hon, I miss this. I miss all about your body.

I harshly kiss her torridly. I just slowly feel her lips, but I think there is something wrong; her lips are salty now. What happened? I look at her. I get very horny when I am looking at her beautiful and sexy face. So I kiss her lips again.

J: So, how does it taste, Hon?

L: Hon, it's different. Why does it taste sal...

I am not finished yet when I accidentally open my eyes. Fuck! So I was just dreaming, and the worst part is that Jennie's foot is on my lips.

J: So did you enjoy kissing my foot?

Blog...

L: Ouch. Hon, why did you push me?

I fell from the bed and immediately composed myself.

J: Who's that girl?

L: What!!

J: You're sweating. Did you enjoy fucking your whore in your dreams?

L: No, baby. It was you that I was dreaming of.

J: I hate you!

L: Why?

J: Seriously! Why!! How many times do I have to say to you that every time I wake up, I want you to keep holding my hands?

L: I am sorry, Hon. I think I just slept so deeply, that's why.

J: That's not an excuse. Get out of my sight.

L: Hon.

J: Don't call me Hon. Get out!

Jennie lay down again. Her back has changed a lot. She gained so much weight.

L: Ok. Just call me when you are not mad. I love you so much, Jennie.

After I said that, I looked at her. Even though she was not facing me, I knew she felt stiff. I know her; every time I say I love you, she will be calm.
I smile at the thought of how I can affect her.

J: I want nuggets and coffee.

L: Is that what my wife wants?

J: Yes!

L: Got it, Hon. I love you.

I immediately close the door and prepare our breakfast.

Jennie and I wedded five months ago. I wanted a grand wedding, but when I told her that I needed to postpone the preparation of our wedding and prioritize her pregnancy, she said she immediately agreed to marry me, and after a day when she said Yes, she made the wedding ceremony right away. I was still overwhelmed by what she did; I was just so clueless about what happened that day. She always surprises me, and that's the best day of my life when she has the same surname as mine. I cannot ask for more. She is my soulmate and my forever.

And because of her pregnancy, we don't have time to travel and have our honeymoon, so I transferred Jennie to our very own house because I needed to prioritize and focus on her state. When we saw the ultrasound of our upcoming baby, we were very shocked that we were having not only a baby but twins. So that's why Jennie is having a hard time in her pregnancy stage because there are two humans in her belly. Every day, I am very nervous about her condition. But thankfully, we survived those months, and right now, we are just waiting on her schedule; the doctor said that this week is her schedule to deliver the twins. So I am fucking nervous because I don't have any idea what I should do. So I just stay with Jennie wherever she needs to go. I am her tail. During her pregnancy, I am honestly having a hard time understanding her. Her mood is so fucking confusing to me. Her possessiveness worsened. She is so emotional and insecure. So every day I need to assure her of my love for her. And we thought after the curse was ended, we could be free from those obsessed women, but contrary to that, even though I am free from the curse, many women try to tempt and steal me from Jennie.