Chapter 16: Creep

Author POV

Meeting Room

After the dinner, some of the visitors left the mansion. Only Rose and Jisoo are going to stay at Kim's house because they're planning to having a bonding with Jennie.

All of them are in the meeting room. The three oppas start to talk about their observations and how they feel about the dinner.

Ja: You know what, we really enjoyed Lisa and Jungkook's company. Jungkook is very thoughtful, caring and kind towards you Jennie. While Lisa is smart, has an integrity and she is independent. She looks like she knew everything. Both of them are good catch.

Ji: Jennie and Tae, we already have the decision about your relationship with Jungkook and Lisa. Mino will explain the conditions.

All of the people in the room listened to Mino intently.

M: We are alraedy are allowing you to engage in a relationship but you need to follow three conditions:

1. Jennie and Jungkook can only date in the house and they are not allowed to stay in any room, which mean no sex Jennie. But Tae and Lisa can date anywhere.

2. Jennie and Jungkook have curfew hours but Tae and Lisa are free to go anytime and anywhere.

3. Jennie and Jungkook will never get married unless we are married, but Tae and Lisa can marry anytime they want. We will support them.

Tae and Jennie shout in unison. They are both mad about the conditions.

T: Oppa, what kind of condition is that? Are you really pushing your baby brother to get into a woman's pants? You know what, I am going to break up with Lisa.

J: Me too!!! I am going to break up with Jungkook!

And for that, Jennie is crying so loud. She looks like a kid... sobbing. All of them panicked because they have no idea why Jennie gets so emotional like that. They know Jennie. She doesn't cry in front of others. She doesn't like others to see that she's weak. Jennie ran so fast and locked herself in her room, then everyone was left puzzled in the meeting room. She called Jisoo and Rose to go up to her bedroom. She needs to release her frustrations.

Rose and Jisoo are knocking the door of Jennie's room and she openned it immediately.

Js: Jennie what's wrong?

J: I feel that I am ugly. Am I not attractive couz? Am I not hot and sexy?

R: Unnie why do you feel that way? Did someone reject you?

J: Rose can you please stop saying about rejection? I hate it! Couz and Rose have you ever craved of having sex with someone?

Js/R: What?!

J: I think I am gay. I am attracted to Lisa but I shouldn't be, right?

Js: Why are you saying that you are attracted with her?

J: Couz, the first time I met her I already felt this attraction. I feel that she is my safe place. I love how she looks at me in my eyes piercing every part of my soul. Her presence is so addicting. I cannot contain her hotness. I want to touch her body and just feel her hot breath. I want to taste her lips again. I am captivated by her words and actions eventhough we barely knew each other. I don't know what to do because this is the first time I got intrigued by someone but I think she doesn't have any interest about me. I really love what was happening earlier. All of my three oppas like her for Tae and that add up to my admiration to her. All she did today made me feel that I am special. She is the one who gave me those flowers and chocolate and she even cooked for us. But I asked her to have sex with me but then she rejected me earlier and left me this way. I hate this feeling, that's why I feel broke right now. I hate rejections, she is the only one who rejected me.