Chapter 59: Home

Lisa POV

Today is my first day of training. I am now here at our company's building. I felt pressured when my father told me that I need to handle two luxury brands- Celine and Bulgari in the future. I really don't like this feeling. I am just pushed to do this and besides, there are people who are more capable to do this job. I talked to my father on the phone because they had just left Thailand as soon I arrived yesterday. I plead to him that I do not want to do this training but honestly he is so persistent to telling me that I am a great help to handle our company. He really pursued me to be involved in our company. He believes that I am the key to the huge success of our company. What the fuck! I am a doctor! This is very far from my profession. I still don't get him why he chose me to be in this field. I am not fond of managing people and if Jennie will know that I will recruit and hire models, I am sure that it will be an issue to her. I am gulping and sweating everytime I remember my possessive girlfriend. But honestly, I feel lonely right now and I really miss my Jennie.

I am sitting in the lobby and waiting for Kaia. My father told me that she will be my trainer. I observe my surroundings, all the employees are so busy and they are not minding me here. Maybe they do not know that I am the heiress of this company.

I got bored. I don't know what time will Kaia arrive. But how would I know who Kaia is? Fuck Lisa, you are so much clouded. I start to ask the information desk about Kaia.

L: Excuse Me.

"How may I help you".

The woman smiles at me. But I need to be cold to her.

L: I am looking for Ms. Kaia.

"Do you have an appointment with her?".

L: Yes.

"Just wait. I will call her"
"What's your name by the way?".

L: My name is Lisa.

"Oh I see. You have a nice name but it's really good to smile if someone greets you"

After she said that, she smiles to me again. This woman is so appreciative. Her job fits her. She really is an accommodating one even if I am giving her a cold aura.

L: I am not allowed to smile.

The woman laugh so loud after I said that.

"You know what, eventhough you're not smiling, you're so pretty and handsome at the same time. Are you applying for a modeling job too? Your body is fit to be a model. And I am really sure that you will get a good job here"

I just didn't mind what she said. And try to divert the topic.

L: What did Kaia say?

Oh Sorry I forgot, Ms. Kaia said that she is going down now. Please wait for her here.

L: Ok, thank you.

In couple of minutes, I see someone walking to my direction. I think she is Kaia. I plan to meet her half way. I am about to bow to her but she first caught my body. She hugs me and kiss me on my cheek. I am so shocked.

I ask her because I am surprised with that sudden action.

L: What's that for?

I immediately released my body from her because there are many people who are looking toward our directions. And I think she is very famous.

K: Lisa, I am very happy to see you again.

I am confused. She knew me.

L: Wait, have we met before?

K: Yes we did.

L: When and where?

K: I will explain to you later but let us just go now to your office.