Chapter 25: Teach Me How to Doggie

Jennie POV

Lisa is sleeping right now. I am looking at her. She look very tired and all her bruises are now OK after I gave her first aid. To be honest, this is my first time that I get mad to Papa because he hurts my Honey. I am wondering what did Papa tell to Lisa. I am scared, I don't want to let him ruin Lisa's life. My Papa is very powerful he can destroy anybody's life. I am lying now with Lisa, kissing her bruises and hugging her possessively. She also hugs me while her eyes are closed. I am afraid if she will not be here with me tomorrow. I am planning not to sleep but my eyes betray me, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, Lisa was not beside me. What the fuck she left me without saying goodbye? I notice that there is a note on the table beside my bed and a paper-cut daisy flowers. They are not simple flowers. They are made artistically and full of effort. I read the note:

"Good morning Honey, sorry I didn't wake you up because I need to go to school early for my community service". I hope you like the flowers I did. These are just for you.

Because of what she did. I am smiling right now because she makes my heart flutter.

I am preparing myself to go to school. When I go down, I see my brothers and Papa, they are eating their breakfast. I thought my Papa will leave already and stay with Jisoo now, but I didn't mind them because I am planning to ask for my head buttler's assistance to prepare something for my Lisa and also I need them again to help Lisa for her punishment.

Ji: If you're planning to ask your buttlers to assist you to school, stop it now. They will not leave this mansion.

I glare to Jiyong I know he is mad. I don't care anymore, all my life, they restricted me. I don't want to argue with them. Papa glances at me but I don't want to talk to him for now because he hurt my Lisa.

And Taeyoung stand up and tell to everyone that he will be the one who accompany me to school. I leave them without any words. I know what I want if they don't want to support me on this, I will do it to myself.

We are in a car. Taeyoung started the conversation.

T: Jen, listen to this, when our brothers knew that we lied to them, I admitted my relationship with Jungkook right away. They got mad because we lied and because we are gays. Oppa Jackson hurt me physically he punched me many times but Mino saw that I  was hurt so he tried to protect me and in the end they fought each other. Oppa Jiyong tried to mediate between them but because he was impatient, he attacked Jackson and Mino too.

J: So which means, Papa wasn't involved in your fight?

T: Yes Jen. He is just lecturing us. Papa accepted me. But I am just worried about you Jen.

J: Why?

T: Me I can now fight my love toward Jungkook because we both knew that we love each other.  How about you? How are you sure that Lisa is serious about you. Jungkook and I are already one year dating. Lisa is just a new transferee in the university. You need to know about her more. Please try to think first. Make sure that you are fighting for a worthy one. I just don't want you to be hurt in the end.

In my thoughts, I don't  care if  I only knew Lisa in a short time. If I want something, I will get it no matter what the conflict is. When Tae said that I am wondering again why did Papa look calm after the conversation with Lisa. Also, why did he let Lisa stay and sleep at the mansion last night? What is he planning and what is Lisa thinking?

When I arrive at the school, I immediatley look for Lisa. I miss her already. But I can't find her. I see Rose walking to my direction.

Jennie Unnie, you know what, this morning, when I am at the faculty, I heard Mr. Kim is on the phone telling the principal to stop Lisa's verdict. What happened? Have Lisa already met you Granpa? Or you requested for it?

I don't know how to answer Rose because it causes me to have a wrong thinking again with my Lisa and Papa. Did my Papa agree with our relationship? My mind is battling again if me and Lisa are already in a relationship. That's make my heart heavy.

"Yes Lisa already met my Papa. I don't know Rose why he needs to call to stop the punishment for Lisa".

I immediately bid goodbye to Rose. Because I am eager to see my Honey.

I am walking in the hallway but there is  someone who hold my hands tightly. I am shocked, Lisa is walking beside me while intertwining my hand. Fuck, I am blushing with her action. But when we are in the middle of the hallway. I get nervous because she drags me inside the storage room and turn the lights on. When she's done locking the door she kisses my lips harshly that causes me to escape a little moan from my mouth.

L: "Hmmmmm you have a delicious lips Honey, I want to taste it everyday".

I feel turned on. So in my disgust, I kiss her too. I push her to lean on the wall. She is fucking handsome right now. She is so hot when she is craving and lusting me. Her hand is roaming all over my body that causes me to feel turned on even more. I feel horny and tremble with her every touch. She didn't stop kissing my lips. Her tongue licks my face. Fuck she's very addicted and hungry for me. I feel very proud to myself. So I position my face so she can kiss my neck because I have swollen lips already. Fuck, I feel shivered every time she licks my neck.

Aaaaahhhh Honey that's it... Kiss me more aaahhhh...

Her kisses goes down. She immediately takes my shirt off. She can now see my cleavage. When I look at her, she is gulping and admiring what she's seeing. I immediately drag her head down to my chest and she looks like drowning because I rub my breast to her face so many times. But Lisa is always dominating me. I didn't have any idea that she already unclasped my bra.

Aaaaahhh she's so aggressive. When she sees my full breast, she bites it that causes me to moan so loud. I hold her hair harshly. She doesn't stop. She is sucking and licking my breast and that makes me crave for more. I am lost of breath because while she's sucking my two breasts, her fingers are also working. Her long finger slides into my pants. Lisa was so fast. I didn't have a chance to react because her finger starts to rub my wet pussy while her face are still on my breast. My nipples is so hard because of her mouth. Aaaahhh fuck Lisa. I am moaning again. Her long finger is slowly sliding in the wall of my pussy. I want to shout right now because I feel so hot in every action. She is not contented with our position, she slides down my pants and panty so I am fully naked already. Fuck why am I not complaining? As far as I know I am a dominant person! I push her so hard and she is so shocked.

Honey, I want a dog style position.

So I immediately unbutton her shirt and pants. When I see her full body I make a gulp. Shit she has a full six pack abs. Aaaaahhhh so I use my breast to rub her abs and she is fucking nervous with my actions. Her dick is poking right now. So I grip her dick and twist it she is moaning so loud. I am not yet done seducing her. I rub my whole body on to her. I pinch her hard long dick using my two legs. I didn't let her to enter for awhile and Lisa looks so horny and cannot tame her raging dick so she immediately holds my shoulder and she bent over my body while she is at my back. Aaaahhh... I want to try this dog style position.

Lisa start rubbing her dick on my pussy. Slowly, she starts to enter my pussy. When her dick is inside of me, I am clenching the wall because her dick is so big and long. We are stuck in our position when there is someone from outside holding a door knob.

J: Don't stop Honey. I will kill you if you hang me.

L: Honey there is someone outside. We need also to go to our classes.

J: No Lisa you need to finish what you have started.

I didn't let go her dick from me. But she's trying to get out. We hear that someone opening the door using a key.

FUCK!