Chapter 10: Amanda

Jennie POV

T: Oh my God Jennie!!! Why are you kissing a girl?

Fuck, Taeyoung caught us. My baby brother is in shocked and he looks angry. He drags me away from Lisa immediately and calls for Jisoo right away. He tells them to not wait for me and he will be the one to drive me home.

We are now riding in his car. He starts to talk.

T: So are you a lesbian? Talk to me Jennie, enlighten me! I am also disappointed. I watched you and that woman for so long you were enjoying eating each other. If you didn't glance at my direction, I think you would've given her your virginity. And what are you both thinking by not locking the door? What if  somebody else caught you making out? You were very aggressive eating her lips! Unbelievable!

J: Shut up Tae! Why did you disturb us? I was enjoying that moment, you know that it was my first time to experience that kind of sensation!

Tae looks at me despitefully. He stops the car and hops outside the car because we are already in front of our house.

T: Where did we lack from you? What's on your mind? Are you on drugs?  You know what Jennie, I am going to tell this to our Oppas.

J: Don't you dare Tae, remember I am still older than you and don't meddle between me and that woman.

T: Oh really? Ok so thats it, now I know the answer to my question Jennie.

I know Taeyoung is going to report me. Why of all the people who can catch us, why him? I am scared right now because I know him. Even if I plead to him, he will never listen. He is loyal to our brothers. I hate him!

Taeyoung and I are now in the dining table with Oppa Ji yong, Mino and Jackson. They are with their new flings, flirting and toying them. Their flings are smiling and impressing me to like them back but I don't mind them. I pity those woman they are very desperate to get my bothers' hearts. My Oppas does not want to be committed in any relationship so that's means they are NGSB. They don't like to settle down but for their age, I think they badly need it. I am still wondering why they are like that. All the women they introduced to us were all lasted for just a week.

Oppa Mino notices that Tae and I are glaring and bickering to each other. He asks us, what's wrong with me and to Tae. And all of here at the table stop eating because Tae stands up like he wants to say something. He looks like he is challenging me and then he smirks at me.

"Fuck don't do that to me Tae!".

Ji yong stand up, and is examining me and Tae. He wants him to continue what Tae is trying to say.

T: Oppa Ji yong, Mino and Jackson
"Jennie kissed a g....

J: Oh no, no Tae Stop! I said stop! I am warning you!

Ji: No don't stopping him Jennie!
What is it Tae?

T: Jennie kissed a ...

J: I kissed a boy! He is one of the players of the baseball team in school!

I immediately glance to Tae and smirk to him, I know he is in shocked and I am just smiling at my own silliness. Oppa Ji young slaps the table very hard that all of us gets flinched from his sudden reaction. Then he asks me if I am telling the truth. Tae immediately answer Oppa Ji young, he is stuttering.

T: Oppa we are just joking, Jennie didn't kissed anyone. I am just trying to tease her.

Jackson doesn't believe Taeyoung. He is saying that he is only defending me. Of course Tae will do anything to protect his lover but not me. So In my mind I don't need to exert effort to explain because Tae can handle this because if he will not do something, he will be at stake and his lover.  Of course our Oppas will investigate who is that guy I am talking about. So I just continue to eat and don't mind them. How pity our Taetae, he is still defending his lover. I am done with my dinner and about to stand to go to my bedroom when Amanda, a fling of Mino examins me and my whole body.