Chapter 35: So Sick

Lisa POV

I am now here at the old apartment of Somi. She did everything to help me escape from those bodyguards. I have no choice to decline because I need more time to be with Jennie. So at any cost I need to escape from my parents' bodyguards.

I did something bad to her but she is still concern about me. I am thankful to her because everytime I have conflicts, she would always save me. I think I should apologize to her. I am planning also to talk about our relationship as bestfriends.

S: Are you comfortable to stay here alone? Is this small but this is just temporary as a hiding place. You can change now your clothes. I have extra clothes left here. Don't worry about your parents. I will just inform them. I think you should rest now. Call me if you need something. I will leave now.

Somi is always like that. She looks like my older sister. All she's thinking about is for my own good.

L: Somi, wait.

S: What is it Lis?

L: I think this is our chance to talk now.  I am so sorry for ignoring you and leaving you.

I am lowering down my head while uttering these words to Somi. Because I feel guilty to what I did to her.

S: That's  ok Lis. I understand you. Just please don't ignore me again. I know that you have an idea about my feelings toward you but I know my place and I am not waiting for you to accept my love. I am your best friend, it will never change.

I am guilty to Somi. I know she's hurt but she still understands me anyway. I hug her tightly and kisses her forehead. I am very thankful to have her in my life. I am not gonna use her because I cannot stand on my own. But I need a place just for this night.

L: I am so sorry again. Don't worry I will not ignore you again and I will leave this apartment tomorrow. You are not accountable to me. I am very thankful for your help Somi.

S: Anything for you.

L: But Somi, do you know that I already have someone in my heart right? Can you support me with that?

S: Yes of course Lis. I will fetch you tomorrow. Don't be a hardheaded. Just please stay here until you have your own place. I love you.

L: Thank you but Somi...

S: No, buts ok? Good night!

Somi hugs me tightly and kisses my cheek before leaving me.

When Somi left the apartment I think about Jennie again.

"But how about you Hon? Won't you say goodnight to me too?"

I am waiting for Jennie's update but until now she didn't get me notified. I think I am having a cold with these mixed emotions I have today. I miss you so much my Honey but you hurt my feelings because of that guy. Because of my loneliness and tiredness I didn't get chance to change my clothes. I am not aware that I already fell asleep.

Author POV

Because of what happened yesterday, Lisa is not feeling well today. But she still gets up from her bed to go to school. She's missing Jennie so much. Somi fetched Lisa and she even buys Lisa everything she needs.

L: Somi, you don't  need to do this.

S: No Lis, I told to your parents that I will take care of you until you leave the country. Don't worry about your parents anymore they trust me on this. I already explained them your situation.

L: Really they listened to you? It looks like I am a child here. Aaaahh... I can't live a free life.

While Somi's driving, she is examining Lisa's face.