Chapter 44: Hey Jude

After 6 years...

Author POV

Lisa starts her morning routine. She is with Bambam. She exercises everyday and jogs around their village. She is running so fast but a woman accidentally bumps onto her. And because of the impact, the woman gets stumbled on the ground. She gets bruises on her arms that caused her arms to bleed. She is expecting that Lisa will apologize to her and helps her to stand but she gets nothing. Lisa snobs her and smirks to her. Lisa continues to jog and left the woman.

B: I am so sorry Miss. Come here, hold my hand, let me help you.

Bam helps the woman. He guides her to stand, then Lisa continues to run so fast.

B: Doc. Manoban wait for me. Fuck, why is she so fast?

Lisa is living in Thailand for six years now. She didn't move to another countries like she usually does. Even though, there are a lot of obssessed women on her, she just stays on her country and doesn't want to adjust herself for the sake of others. She decided to sue all those women and put them to jail if they are trying to get into her pants. Her parents decided to stick with Lisa. They already encountered the witch clan, but because Lisa has a depression for almost two years, they focused on getting Lisa a therapy.  Lisa got depressed after leaving Korea. Liam and Elsa are taking care of their daughter's need. However, Lisa is ignoring her parents' presence, especially her father. Lisa doesn't want to talk to her parents. Lisa changed a lot after loosing Jennie.

---------------------------------

Jennie became a famous neurologist in Korea. She was even the top notcher on her board exam. Her family are very proud to her achievements. Kim's family bought a hospital, and Jennie is the CEO. She is the one who controls the whole hospital and at the same time, she is working as a full time neurologist. But many people doesn't know about it. She wants it to hide from others.

However, for almost six years Jennie did not stop to study on something, her family supports her on that. They know why Jennie needs to invest on that matter. She graduated on her specialization.
Her family knows that Jennie is a persistent and intelligent person, if she really wants to achieve something, she will work hard to get it.

Even though, she is leaving alone, her brothers and Papa are always checking on her. There are so many things that they observe about Jennie. Jennie always locking herself inside her room after work. She didn't even hang out with her colleagues. She doesn't also have time to socialize.  She always travels by herself when she has a free time. She doesn't have any care on others' whereabouts. She is just focused on her goals.

She gathers all the administration to have a meeting for the upcoming joint partnership of those great foreign doctors to unite with their team. Jennie is very eager to be the best. She wants their hospital to be on a top to all over the world. She is pushing to do the immersion of the great doctors next week. The board is agreeing and planning to pursue their long term plan that will happen this year. When the meeting ends, Jennie leaves the room immediately to see someone who is special in her heart.

Today is the birthday of her nephew. Mino and Chloe got married and have a son. Jennie is driving her car and planning to go to the house of her Oppa Mino. She is very excited to see again her nephew. Jennie loves to take care her nephew.  Her nephew is her inspiration to do better and to continue to fight and live again. Her nephew is the only one she wants to hang out with.

When Jennie arrives, Jisoo and Rose hug her tightly.

Js: Couz, why are you late? Jude is looking for you. He is very excited to see you.

J: Where is he now? I'm trying to be on time but I did three operations today Couz. And we had an urgent meeting earlier. I am so tired.

R: Unnie, don't push yourself too much. We all know that you are working so hard for that project. Just take heart, and wait for the right timing.