Chapter 21: Release Me

Lisa POV

While I am cleaning, my mind is filled with Jennie. Yes Somi, Irene and Rose are trying to help me but it's always Jennie that I am hoping to see. Her presence is very addictive I feel like I have no life without her. I don't like the attention of these women I know Somi and Irene are bickering and competing with each other. I really appreciate them but I am not really satisfied. Where are you Jennie? I want to see your face today so that I can have a power to do this task. I am sighing and uncomfortable with what is happening. But then I saw Jennie walking toward us with her savage and intimated look. Is she still angry at me? I remember what she told me yesterday and I am still hurting, but eventhough I am hurt with what she said I don't like to restrain myself from her. Even liking her from afar, I will do that.  I need a month to be released from this feeling towards her.

My mind was wrong. I thought she is angry but I think she is not because she's trying to also help. I am shocked by her effort. She called her maids to help me with this task. I am fucking happy because she is concerned about me. So she is serious that she likes me when she said it. I want to assume today. I want to jump because I cannot contain the happiness in my heart I already see and hear her voice right now. I want to kiss her and make her feel that I like what's she's doing for me. I cannot utter some words because she hugs me tightly that it feels like I am not getting enough oxygen inside my heart because of the rapid beating of it. I lost out of track. I am just thinking about professing my feelings to her. In my mind want to tell that I like you too Jennie.

So I kiss the two sides of her face then I lost my sanity. I feel turned on. My mind and my heart urge to kiss her on the lips. Then I kiss her for so long without any movements. I want to savor her soft and kissable lips. I don't mind my surroundings. All I am thinking about is how can I fuck Jennie and release this strong desire to her body. Yes I am always horny everytime I glance to her. Fuck I cannot tame my hormones today.

....

We are here in the laboratory room. I am so much addicted to her smell. I kiss her all over her body. all I want is to own Jennie. I slightly pushed her on the back of the door. I grab her nape to kiss her slowly and passionately. I am rubbing her waist. Fuck! I am crazy and literally craving for her. I feel so needy. So I ask her to have sex with me. I am hoping that she'll grant my request. I am shocked because she answers me without any hesitations on her face... She wants to have it in her place.

L: Jennie, let's do this now. I want you...

J: Lisa I didn't know that you are too aggressive... but I'm liking it.

At this point, Jennie moves so fast. She is not saying anything, she just drag me to the table and smack my lips so hard. I am moaning because she looks very hungry. I lay her on the table while I lean on top of her body... I touch her hair through my fingers. She is so soft and feels fragile in my hands. I kiss her lips again... this time slowly... just savoring her and feeling every part of her tiny lips.

"Hmmm Lisaaaa your lips are so sweet".

Hearing her words makes me feel so hot. She really has a way of driving me insane. I bit her lower lip so that I can taste her even more. This is what I am feeling. I want to taste every part of her. She partly open her mouth. I put my tongue in and lick her tongue. She's also moving her tongue. Waahh.. it feels really good. How does she know that it will feel really good. With the intense feeling she's giving me, I am pushing my body on hers. I can feel her breasts on my chest and slightly part her legs so I can feel her folds while my hands are moving, caressing her soft body. She is liking it. I can her her sexy moans. She responses to my kisses and her tongue is getting aggresive. She tries to overpower me, but I am a dominant person and I want her to submit to me so I play with her tongue more aggresively. I kiss all over her face because I am addicted to own her beautiful face. "This beautiful face is mine now..." I lick her face down, slighlty bite her chin and sniff her neck. She is a goddess but she smells like an innocent teenager girl. I place my hand on her back and hold her tight so I can kiss her neck too hard. She moans louder and I feel my dick is starting to rage... aaaahhhhhh.... should I push myself in her now? No... no... too early... I want our first to be so pleasurable to the both of us. I stopped for a while, slightly move away from her body. Then I stand while looking at her. She looks puzzled. As I stand in front of her, I look at her face, she is even more beautiful with her sweaty look. I examine her body while she is still leaning on the table. Her breasts look bigger today. I think they are so hard right now that I can see her nipples standing up through her white blouse. Fuck. They are so inviting. And her... argh.. shit. Eventhough she's wearing jeans, I can see how sexy her bottom is. Ahhh... she is so sexy and I can own it now. There's no turning back now Lisa. I don't mind what the consequences of my actions will be. So I need to do this NOW!
I quickly kiss her again, this time, very hard. Lick her neck many times while my hands start to roam. My hand is caressing her breasts, trying to feel those hard nipples. I want to feel them more so my other hand unclasped her bra. Her hands became lighter on my back when I did this. Maybe she is shocked by my sudden action so I checked if it is okay with her.  She looks nervous. I can hear her heartbeat so loud. I look in to her eyes with a message of assurance that I would be gentle to her. i carefully put my hand in her shirt. Still checking her face if it is okay with her. She then, closed her eyes and moaned... so I massage her two breasts even more. Arggg... they are really soft but her nipples are soooo hard. I pinch her nipples, feeling the texture and enjoying the reaction on her face. I try to hold her shirt up, wanting to finally see what I long wanted to see. She looks so shy but I said to her that she doesn't have to be. I pulled her shirt up and woah... in front me are like huge image of mountains, with beautiful pink hard nipples on top. How can a person be as perfect as this? Aaaaahhh... so addicting. I touch them in a circular motion with both of my hands. She moans sexily. I feel intensely hot so I massage them faster and harder. She then moves her hands up on the table like she is surrendering her whole body to me.