Chapter 7

As y/n asleep, Hyunjin carefully placed her in the back seat and started to drive home. The ride to home was a long one. After 15 minutes, y/n slowly opened her eyes and discovered Hyunjin's coat over her. She was now awake but admiring Hyunjin in silence.

"Hyunjin" a soft sleepy voice called him.
"Oh you're awake?" Hyunjin said with focus still on the road.
"Yeah can I sit on the passenger seat?" Y/n asked.
"Wait let me stop the car-"
"You don't have to." Y/n said and climbed her way to the passenger seat. Hyunjin was still digesting what happened.

Y/n sat on the seat and placed her seat belt. She also turned on the radio and placed some soft music.
"Hyunjin."
"Yes??"
"Thank you."

Hyunjin was confused so he looked at y/n and furrowed his brows.
"I mean thank you for making my prom better. I just realised, my prom would have been ruined if it wasn't for you."

Hyunjin was still focused on the driving but said,
"And thanks to you too for making this day so memorable."

The rest of the ride was silent as both were tired after a long day. They reached home and as soon as they reached kkami welcomed them by jumping into y/n's arm.

"Damn kkami nobody's taking her from you." Hyunjin said with a chuckle as he went to freshen up.
Y/n also decided to freshen up and after taking a shower she laid on her bed. In no time she drifted off to sleep.

Hyunjin on the other hand was in his room, writing in his journal about the best day of his life.
"I never want to forget this day." He said closing the journal and then going to sleep.

Things were going slow after the prom. Y/n and Hyunjin's mom were stuck in USA for another month because of some mergers. Y/n and Hyunjin did tease each other but the conversation would last for a minute or two. A week after the prom y/n was talking to Lia

"Lia I think i like him."
Lia choked on the food.
"What? Him? Are you sure?"
"Lia i mean i really thought for a long time like a week if i really like him or not just to realise that all this time i was falling in love." Y/n said.
"You're not making sense right now."
"I know but I don't think i should confess."

"Girl? It took you years to realise you like him and now you don't want to confess?"
"Lia it's not that easy i mean what if our mother's friendship gets affected by it or -" y/n was cut off by Chan joining Lia and y/n

"Hi Chan." Lia said.
"Hello" Chan replied.
"Hello Chan" y/n said and she got up.
"Hey y/n can I talk to you?" Chan said as he saw she was getting up .
"Go ahead."
"Alone?"
"I'll be with Felix and Lee know." Lia said as she left.

Y/n sat down again
"What happened?"
"You looked really pretty at prom."
"Thank you."
And there was silence untill Hyunjin entered the scene. He thought if y/n would talk to Chan, she might again cry herself to sleep so he went and grabbed y/n by the wrist.

"Oh hyunj-" y/n got cut
"We need to go back home, mom said to reach home early because of the thunderstorm warning." Hyunjin said .

"You live together?" Chan asked in surprised.
"It's a long story chan." Y/n said with an awkward chuckle and waved Chan a bye.

"Wait Hyunjin my wrist is paining." Y/n says pointing at her wrist.
"S-sorry." He said as he quietly walked to the bike.
They both sat on the bike and rode the way back home.

As soon as Y/n entered the house, Hyunjin handed her his backpack.
"Where are you going?"
She asked confused.
"I'll be back soon."
"But where are you going?" Hyunjin didn't even listen as he went out.

Y/n placed both the backpacks on the couch as she changed into something casual. It had started to rain.
"I hope he comes back before the rain gets worse." She said while she was petting kkami who was sitting on her lap.

It's been an hour since rain has started and water was now starting to fill up.
"God he isn't picking him phone too." Y/n said as she was walking around the house. She decided to go stand near the door and opening it slightly to see what's happening outside. An hour passed again and she was more and more worried that tears started to fall from her eyes.

After 5 minutes she heard a bike parking in the lot. She ran outside in the rain and was relieved to know that Hyunjin was safe. Hyunjin got down from the bike and gave a soft smile to y/n .
"Look who's back!" He said with a proud face but didn't realise how worried y/n was all this time.

Y/n ran upto Hyunjin and hugged him tightly and started to cry.
"Hey? What happened?" Hyunjin asked.
Y/n just kept on crying until Hyunjin hugged her back.

"Stupid" she said.

Author's note:
I've been sick so I've been updating slowly. I hope you understand