Chapter 10

It's been almost 3 years now. Hyunjin has gone to states while y/n decided to stay behind and go to a business school. Lee Know and Felix were in the same University with y/n but now they've graduated and now y/n is handling business under her and hyunjin's mom. She never wanted to be a CEO because of her mother but she always wanted to start off a small role and end up being the head so here she was in her training era. Lee Know was also working in the same company while Felix was handling his parents' business. All these years y/n made a new friend Yeonjun, Choi yeonjun.

"C'mon the meeting is in an hour and where are you Lee Know." Y/n was on the phone with Lee know.
"Relax I'll be there in 15 minutes, my girlfriend has some urgency and don't worry it's a meeting with Felix's company."
Y/n sighed," is she okay?? You can take the day off if she needs you i can handle the meeting."
"Sometimes i really wonder if I'm your best friend or my girlfriend. Don't worry she's all good I'll be there soon." Lee know said with a chuckle.
"See you later." Y/n said and cut off the call as she saw Felix entering her office.
"Lix?" She said with a huge smile and gave him a warm hug.
"Hello to you too hahah." Felix said breaking the hug.
"By the way the meetings in an hour?" Y/n said confused.
"I know y/n, I'm just here to meet my friend?" Felix said with a smile.
"Ooo and who's that friend?"
"C'mon girl stop playing."
"Haha sorry Lix, it's so nice to meet you."
Y/n said as they both walked out to the cafeteria.

They were having a meal when Lee Know calls y/n. Y/n picks up and asks him to meet at the cafeteria. The meeting starts and ends successfully.

"I'm so glad we're doing this project together." Felix says with the brightest smile and hugs y/n and Lee Know. Felix then leaves for his office.

"Miss y/n look i was on time." Lee know says raising his eyebrows.
"Well good for the company." Y/n answers as they go back to work.

"Hyunjin?" a girl calls him as he was his packing his stuff after practice.
"Oh Hi Stacy." He says with smile.
"I'm also on the team." She said excitedly as she went away.
The team? Hyunjin thought and then he realised that the academy at which he's a dance instructor is going to his home country more specifically his home town for marketing. As much he wanted to go back, he was afraid. After he left, he only talked to his mom and broke contact with all his friends. He never had the courage to face y/n because he thought she might have someone new and it would again shatter him apart.

"Hyunjin here's your ticket, be on time." His boss handed him a ticket. Hyunjin loved him job but the problem was no body ever asked that if he wanted to do something or not but he was always forced to do stuff. He always had the dream to have his own little academy where he could teach children dance.

Hyunjin sighed as he looked at the ticket and said,
"Thought i found a way to run from it all but i guess here we go back again."

"Y/n remember to take your meals on time, do you get it?"
"Mom i am taking my meals on time." Y/n said talking to her mom on the phone while she entered her apartment. Both mothers were on a little vacation and they deserved it. All their lives they had been working hard but now they can finally relax.

Y/n cut the call and called out KKAMI and Luna. Luna was y/n's cat. After Hyunjin left, y/n's mom saw how lonely and sad she was all the time so she got her daughter a black cat with blue eyes. The cat was really beautiful but y/n was thankful that her cat and kkami got along pretty well because when their mothers were on a vacation kkami would always be with y/n.

Kkami and Luna came running to her as she hugged them both by bending to the ground.
"You both were such good babies today."

She got up and placed some food for both of them and ate some food herself.

She picked her phone and dialled Lee know's number,
"Lee Know can you send me the details about the members who'll be visiting for the next project?" Lee know did as he was told and now y/n had her laptop on the table in a complete shock as soon as she realised that the next project that they are taking up involves marketing with an academy. Yes the same academy as Hwang Hyunjin.

"It's okay y/n let's keep it professional."