Newfound Love

Heyyyyy yall, I'm back with something to keep yall happy. This is a drabble though, and seeing as you've all seen my post, I've decided that by the end of this month, I'll try and have Casino written. {Also the people in the discord server im in reading my fanfics and finding them entertaining, shout out to you, otherwise I would've been useless in this fandom and shout outs to my readers, who show me constant love and support, ily}

Amy was standing in front of a relaxed, peaceful, half-asleep Sonic. He was laying under a tree, making Amy think he was oblivious to her presence.

"So you gonna just stand there or are you gonna kiss me?" He mumbled, looking up to smirk at a blush-red Amy Rose. They've just started a newfound relationship, and Amy was even shyer than Sonic expected. After years of chasing after him, she didn't really expect that he'd...say I love you...

"Yeah...no. You don't deserve a kiss." Amy said. The truth was, she didn't think she was good at kissing, but that fact she tried to hide from her blue boyfriend. Sonic looked at Amy with a baby pout and got up from his spot underneath the tree.

"This again? Come on baby, Rouge told me everything. What are you so shy about? You know I'm just as inexperienced as you are." Sonic whispered in Amy's ear as he hugged his sakura girlfriend. "Let's try this again. You gonna kiss me or what?" He leaned back to see the small hedgie's reaction.

"O-okay..." she squeaked. Sonic smiled sweetly this time and grabbed her chin. He slowly brought himself to eye-level with her, before Amy had had enough.

'OH MY CHAOS JUST KISS ME ALREADY!' And she grabbed his face and smacked her lips onto his. She felt Sonic's smug grin against the kiss, she rolled her eyes to see that his own emerald pair were closed. They let go and Amy, who was red, either because that kiss was breathtaking, literally, or because Sonic was just that good of a kisser.

"So, we should practice more. You know?" Amy jade widened upon looking at him. Before she could respond, the stupid cocky blue hedgehog ran off.

Her response was going to be yes-