Drunk

Sonic and Amy were both off doing their own things. Amy was having a Girls' Night with her besties, and Sonic was with the guys, until Shadow came over with some bottles.

- With Amy -

"Amy...I'm surprised yer still chasin' Sanic after all those years..." Rouge hiccuped. Amy looked offended.

"Why you little...I haven't chased Sonic since I was twelve! I don't liiiiiiike him anymore!" Her words slurred because of the fact that she had eight shots. Rouge and Blaze started giggling, but it sounded more like they were choking.

"Why don't we call 'im over?.." Blaze asked, waving her phone in the air. Amy pouted.

"Go ahead! I-I won't stahp you!" She stuttered. Truth was, she still loved Sonic. Her crush on him only seemed to increase by day.

"Move out of the way, Virgin Pussy-cat. Give me that fahking phone." Rouge snatched the phone out of Blaze's hands and dialed Sonic's number.

"Hello?" Sonic's voice could be heard cracking a little, as he was listening to a speech delivered by Knuckles about how love is love. (Knuckles is his best when he's drunk, he's the smartest at those times)

"Hey, Big Blue! Bring your asses up here!" Rouge yelled.

"I'm talkin' to your girlfriend!" Sonic shouted over at Knuckles, who was pissed that his speech. Rouge started giggling at being called the Echidna's girlfriend.

"HEY! Why you laughin'?" Amy asked her best friend.

"Sonic called me Knuckie's girlfriend!" She squealed. Blaze and Amy joined in. Within a few minutes, the doorbell rang. Amy answered it, and as soon as she opened the door, Sonic fell on top of her.

"Heyyyy, Amesss." Sonic slurred, not bothering to get off of Amy. She didn't care, probably because of the influence of alcohol, or the fact that she had always dreamed that this would happen.

"Hey, Sonikku..." She giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"How long are ya'll gonna stay like that'?" Shadow asked, pissed off as usual.

"Yer just jealous 'cause you don't have a gal to love~!" Sonic exclaimed. (They aren't dating) He leaned into Amy and took in her scent. "You smell like roses 'n honey.."

"Nuuuuu...I don't smell like that, I use scentless shampoo!" She yelled out. Sonic only chuckled and grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up.

"Whaddya say, Ames? Shall we take dis to the bedroom?" Sonic questioned the flustered pink hedgie, before a sober Lyra busted through the door.

"AHHHHH! IT'S THE FUCKING FBI! STICKS WAS RIGHT!! SHE KNEW THAT SPIES WOULD BE AFTER MY TAIL WHEN I STOLE THOSE MCDONALD'S FRIES-"

"Shut up Knuckles! I'm not a spy! Everyone go home before you end up Gang Banging!" She yelled.

"Hmph. I wouldn't mind that..." Shadow stated, eyeing Knuckles and Rouge getting a bit too intimate for Silver and Blaze's liking. Lyra's face looked horrified.

"Oh, fuck no." Lyra pounced on top of Shadow and chaos controlled him back to his house. She saw that Knuckles was starting to take off Rouge's clothes. She threw Shadow's chaos emerald at them. She turned to Blaze and Silver. "You guys fine getting home on your own?" She asked the two. They seemed a little tipsy, but nothing serious. Blaze looked somewhat sober at this point. They walked out the door, thankful that Lyra didn't use aggression on them.

"Sonic~! Stop it! Lyra's still in the room!~" Amy squealed, as Sonic appeared to be doing something to her neck. Lyra got excited, and by reflex, she took out her phone.

"Wait no, I'd be in big trouble, wouldn't I...OH WELP." She walked over to where the two lovehogs were making out, and dragged Sonic up to the bedroom, while Amy was in his arms. "I mean, I really don't want you to, but you guys should really stop. You aren't even dating, let alone confess!"

"Well then. Let's do foreplay then confess. Hey girl, you look nice, let's fuck, oh you want to? Great let's go. Babe I've loved you ever since I met you and I don't care if what we're about to do is unforgettable, and you might kill me in the morning, but I don't care. LET'S FUCK, BABYYY!" Lyra sported that horrified face once again.

"I'll admit, you had me in the middle. I'll leave before I get addicted to watching you two do shit." And with that, Lyra left, and went to sleep at the park because their moans were so damn loud.

THE END~

I'M SO SORRY THIS WAS SO BAD. I TRIED, AND THAT'S WHAT MATTERED! I really hoped you liked this, because I tried to make everyone sound drunk, and sorry for the very *ahem* iNtiMaTe moments.