Chapter 18: Unexpected

Your P.O.V.

"Shit!" I barked out as he put the needle through my skin.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." Savitar kept repeating as he stitched up my wound. We had just entered the Speed Force when Savitar realized I was unconscious. He resuscitated me and began stitching the open cut.

The Speed Force was like the real world except not. There were wraiths everywhere. They attacked for speed. After researching this whole different place, Savitar and I found out these wraiths are past speedsters who lost their speed due to their acts. Either they changed their timeline too many times or they didn't use their power for good. The only thing they all had in common was determination. They were all determined to steal both our speed and go back to the real world. Savitar and I had to fight them. Unfortunately, we had to kill them so we could live.

Savitar and I were together at all times. We stayed in what looked like an abandoned hospital for the whole time. It had comfortable rooms, great food, and survival kits. Savitar and I had been together romantically as well, meaning we had our nights and days of fun. Although we lived in the Speed Force, we did live happily. Our 'honeymoon' stage didn't last long considering we were always fighting wraiths. This place made my power exceed to the max.

-

It was a few weeks since we first got here and I went on the night patrol to get food, while Savitar slept for a while. My stomach had been hurting for days, so I didn't run. Instead, I used my wings to fly me to the kitchen. I opened the kitchen and the smell intoxicated me, making me turn and puke. I think I was getting sick, but I didn't know why. Even with my sensitive smell, I grabbed as much food as I could and flew back to our room. Entering the room, I had another urge to puke again. I ran to the restroom and gagged all the food I ate before. I didn't realize my sickening noises woke up Savitar until he rubbed my back and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. I was in the restroom for another 15 minutes before I took a nice warm shower. Savitar waited for me worriedly. "Y/n, baby. Are you okay?" He asked through the door. "I'm fine, Sav. Just need a nap." I replied as I finished my shower. I put on my towel and walked out of the restroom to see Savitar staring at me. I spoke out in a questioning voice, "Yes, baby?" Savitar rubbed the back of his neck as his eyes landed on my thighs. I look down to see all the skin showing. I smiled at the flustered boy before I walked closer to him. "Do you like what you see, Sav?" He looked at my eyes and back down my body, "Yes.. Yes, I do." I smiled before taking the wet towel off my dried body. I replied back, looking at his blush, "Good." Savitar grabbed my body and took me to the bed, "You're daring me, Y/n/n." I smiled at him and kissed his sweet face. "I love you, Savitar." Savitar brought me my panties and his shirt and quickly put them on me. "You're so gorgeous." He spoke quietly, making me blush. "Thank you." I smiled as I hugged him. We both laid on the bed, ready for sleep when suddenly I got another urge to puke. I ran to the restroom and let it all out. "Baby, are you okay?" I shook my head, unable to say any words. He shyly spoke, "Are you on your-" That's when it hit me. I missed my cycle. I fucking missed my cycle and I didn't even notice. After I finished, I rinsed my mouth and turned to Savitar, "Sweet, sweet baby. Handsome, loving-" He looked up not surprised, "what do you want?" I laughed and quietly asked him, "can you hmjksnm...." He looked confused, "Can I what?" I took a deep breath hoping he wouldn't freak out, "Can you help me look for a pregnancy test?"

Savitar's eyes widened as he shuffled backwards. He excitedly spoke out to me, "You stay there, baby! I'll find one!" I laughed at his words and stood there in the restroom. He came back a few seconds later with two pregnancy tests. "Here, babe. Just in case." He walked to the bed and I locked the door to the restroom.

-

Positive. Both were positive. Both pregnancy tests were positive. They were both fucking positive.

I could hear Savitar's voice from the other side of the door, "Y/n, is everything okay?"

"Y-Yeah.." I unlocked the door and saw his features with my watery eyes.

He looked at my eyes and disappointedly asked, "Negative?" I shook my head and pointed at both tests. He looked at them and looked back at me, "Y/n! That's amazing! Why are you crying, baby?!" He walked over to me and held me in a sweet embrace. "Sav, I'm worried. We live here. Here!" Savitar kissed my lips softly and replied to my statement, "I will protect her with my life. Nothing will hurt her." I looked at him, "Her?"

Savitar nodded his head and smiled, "We're having a daughter." I smiled, wiping my tears, "How do you know that?" Savitar chuckled and replied, "Because I always get what I want." I giggled and hugged him. "I love you, Savitar." The loving man kissed my temple and replied, "I love you too, Y/n."

Who would've known that this unexpected miracle would happen to us in the most unexpected place?

I couldn't believe it, but I was happy to know that I was going to have a family with the man I truly love.