Chapter 2

Daisy's POV

**2 Weeks After **

"Dee , come one you've been throwing up for the pass week this isn't normal" I hear Vicky says from the other side of the door . Ever since that night I haven't left my apartment I haven't told anyone I'm too ashamed to even think about it after I blacked out during the rape I woke up in a house an elderly woman said she found me and tended to me I thanked her and ask her to not tell anyone I rather suffer in silence then to ever speak about it again .

"Daisy , please your worrying me" she says again I roll my eyes and get up flush the toilet wash my mouth and then open the door "I'm okay Vicky, look just to make you happy I'll go to the hospital with you." I tell her and she smiles at me I grab my stuff and head out of my apartment with her behind me she locks the door and we head to my car .

We get in and make our way to the hospital it takes us about 30 minutes to get there once we pull up to the hospital I look for parking and park I get out and wait for Vicky to get out too I lock the car and head inside I go to the lady sitting behind the desk .

"How can I help you honey" she ask me her souther accent dripping at each word "I've been throwing up everything for the pass 2 week and I've been getting heart burn a lot" I tell her and she looks at me with a knowing face "baby doll when was the last time you got your period" she says to me and that's when it hits me .

I'm late , I'm never late .. oh no , no no please no "just come on back I'll take care of you" she says and looks at another nurse "take care of this I'll be back" she says and she starts to walk "come on baby doll"
She says to me.

Me and Vicky follow her to the back she opens a door and there's a small bed and a machine on the side of it "go a head and sit down I'll be back with a pregnancy test" she says and closes the door behind me and Vicky. "You didn't tell me you slept with someone" Vicky says as she looks at me .

I'm not gonna tell her that I got raped no then she'll feel bad for me and I don't want that like I said I'll take that to my grave and if I'm pregnant then I'm keeping the baby he or she isn't to blame for what happen they didn't know and they won't have to know either .

"Like you said love is over ratted" I say as I go to sit down on the bed "was it good at least" she says as she smiles at me "yeah" I say lying out my ass .. no it wasn't good it was against my will.

Before Vicky can say anything else the nurse walks in
"Honey , all I need is you to pee in this cup and bring it back to me ..we'll wait right here for you the bathroom is right through that door" she says pointing to the door on the right side of the room I smile and nod my head I grab the cup from her and to the bathroom .

I close the door behind me and lock it I pull my pants down and put the cup under me I pee and then close it up I wash my hands and warp the cup up with tissue paper I bring it back out to her she takes it from me and I go and sit on the bed Vicky grabs my hand and smiles at me .

The nurse take out a white little strip thing and dips it into the pee "if it blue your pregnant , if it's pink your not" she says as soon as she dips it , it turns blue she brings it up to me "oh shit Dee , your having a baby"

All I could do is nod my head "would you like to see how far along you are" the nurse asked I nod my head again "lay back and pull up your shirt" she says to me and I do just that the machine from earlier she turns it one and moves it closer to the bed "okay I'm going to put some gel on your stomach, it's gonna be cold" she says to me and true to her word the gel is cold as hell .

She grabs the wand that is on the side of the machine and starts to move the gel around my stomach with the wand while looking at the screen "now , your gonna look at the screen ahead and I'll show you , your baby" she says and the tv in front ends up turning on showing me two small little dots.

Daisy's and Santana's Babies

"My little peas" I say as I look at it I may not have had these babies the best way but that day brought me this I might never meet the man that raped me but I'll always have a piece of him wether I like it or not . These babies take no blame for what his or her father did to me I will love them more then anything and I will make sure to keep it safe from anyone including it's father .

Santana's POV

**ITALY**

**2 Weeks After **

"You owe me a shit ton of money Toney , and then you have the balls to steal from me ..didn't your mother teach you to not bite the hand that feeds you" I say to the little shit in front of me "Don , please I-I" Toney tries to speak "I-I , shut the fuck up you fucking rat. I'm going to make you pay for that" I say as I take out my knife "hold him down and take his tongue out" I say and my men grab him and hold him down

One of my men take his tongue out "say bye bye to your tongue, your eyes are next" I say as I bring my knife up to his tongue I start to cut it off blood starts to fall from his mouth and his screams are muffed "see toney if you would have payed you would have kept your tongue" I tell him he keeps screaming.

His tongue come off clean my men let him go and his body drops "dump water on him" one of my men dump it on him and he wakes up "we're not done yet" I say with a sinister smile I walk back up to him and look at him "say bye bye to your eyes" I tell him and laugh "oh that's right no tongue" I say as I carefully take out his left eyes making sure not to kill him.

I move on to the next one and do the same to it after that his body drops onto the chair I look at him and all the blood over my suit I drop my knife and look at him "keep the fucker alive I'm not done yet" I say my men and they nod their heads . One of them open the door for me I step out of the room and see my mother "hello father " I say as I walk through the foyer to the living room " Santana , you are losing control over your blood thirst" my father says

"Worry about yourself old man , after all I'm the dom now .. not you" I say as I take the glass cup and fill it with my whiskey I bring it up to my lips and throw it back I let the burning feeling marinate it's the other feeling I enjoy more then being deep inside a sweet cunt .