Chapter 8

Daisy's POV

** 3 Weeks After Being Taken **

"Count" he says as he starts to whip my back each time he hits it I don't make a sound I don't cry I don't yell I don't even hiss in pain I don't give him the satisfaction of getting that out of me "I said fucking count" he yells but I still do nothing but let my head hang the whipping stops and he comes to face me he grabs my chin with force and looks at me .

"Santana , chose a good breeder" he says while looking at me "fuck you" I say finally "oh , the little bitch can speak" he says and half smiles at me he leans closer and closer till he's by my ear "you are never leaving this hell I will make you dear Children grow up with out a mother I will make Santana watch as every knife in this room pierces your skin" he says with so much venom and hatred.

"And I would never give you the satisfaction of hearing my screams and pleased" I tell him and spit in his face as my spit lands on him it's a mixture of spit and blood the fucker beat the shit out of my the first week here and since then I've been the source of entertainment to him and his little gang.

He  whips the spit off his face and looks at it he looks at me and back at the spit in hand and licks it "disgusting" I say to him but he doesn't even bother he just smiles at me fixes his suit and walks to where he was before "disgusting is your baby father , I mean who rapes a women and then comes back to apologize and your the dumbass who lets her rapist near her children" he says to me "you know nothing about me you know what  you think you know but trust me you could never walk in my shoes" I say to him and with that I earn a whip .

"Oh shut up your a whore who just wants to get raped again" he says and laughs at the end "fuck you" I tell him and he whips me again this time harder then before I start to breath heavy and my vision starts to get blurry and before I know it everything goes black .

"Shh, don't want to wake the whore up" I hear a voice and then I feel hands touching my thigh I open my eyes quickly and look around I'm back in the cell and I see 2 men who I've never seen before "ahh, sleeping beauty has awoken" one man says while the other tries to touch me again I kick his hands away from me "don't touch me" I say to them which falls to death ears .

"You don't get a say now be a good slut and do as I say" the second man says but I move back and curl into a ball "leave me alone , leave me alone , leave me alone" I keep saying to myself "what's wrong with this bitch. Is she crazy or something" the first guy says to the other .

They start to take my clothes off leaving me in my bra and panties I started to move around "let me go" I say but they don't nothing to my words but keep touching "such soft skin" the first man says while he touches up my stomach "Santana's a lucky man" the second guy says .

And slips his finger over my pussy lips "stop , please stop" I say begging to them to please stop but nothing happens they continue feeling on my body my boobs , nipples , pussy , ass everything gets touched I move each time but they just pin me more into the floor .

"Turn the bitch over , I want her ass . Her pussy used up" the 2nd guy says "no , no , please stop I don't want this please" I say to them the first guy backhand slaps me I taste blood they end up flipping me over and ripping my panties off.

The first guy takes off his belt and hands it to the 2nd guy "such a nice ass" one of them say and soon I see the belt go over my head the first guy shoves the side of the belt in my mouth "you might want to be a good girl a bit down" he says and give me an evil smile .

I feel my ass part and then I feel wetness he spit in my asshole I hear him take unzip his pants and I start to move around again but this time more force I refuse to get raped again I don't want nightmares again I don't want anxiety anymore .

I soon feel a sharp pain on my ribs and look up and see the first guy bring my foot back and fully kicking me I crawl up and start to cough .

"Please stop" I say while coughing they both just laugh " you'll love it" the 2nd guy says and soon I'm being pined face down on the floor the first guy holding my upper body down while the other holds my legs down I feel him spread my butt and run his member down my hole

I move around but that does do anything but earn my another hit my head starts to hurt a lot more then before "mm, we're gonna ruin you" one of them say as I feel such intense pain in my asshole "fuck, your tight" the one holding my legs down says as he slips in and out of me "stop , please stop" he does nothing but picks up the speed .

*BOOM , BOOM*

2 big booms and I start to hear yelling and the 2 men don't care they continue their assault how I wish I had my boys with how I wish I had someone who would protect me from these types of things.

I feel the 2nd guy ran into me harder then before causing me to let out a scream "AHHHH!" the pain is so much I don't think I can take it I've never had anal sex or anything anal .

Suddenly the cell door is blown open and in walks 3 men they shoot the 1st guy  who was assaulting me the guys body drops with a thump they 2nd pulls out of me and I shiver and start to cry I can't believe I let this happen to myself again . The 3 men grab then man that was raping me and hit him with the butt of the gun .

"Boss we found her , and a pig you'll like to gut" one of the 3 men says into a black wire "in the basement sir" he says again and one of them take off their jackets and wraps it around me none of the 3 men have looked at my body only my eyes .

"Sweet Pea !" I hear his voice the voice I have been waiting to hear the voice that has always been in the back of my head "sweet pea" I look up and see him standing there in all his glory I start to cry more he rushes to me side and wraps his arms around me "I got you sweet pea , I'm here now" he says to me with my head on his chest I just cry and listen to his words of sweet nothings .

I grip onto his shirt tightly not letting go "where are the boys" I ask him in a whisper he looks down at me and smiles "Italy" he says and look around the room "what is this pig doing here" he says his voice now ruff and with venom at the end of it "sir , H-he was raping the boss lady" one of the 3 men say to Santana I look up at him and see his face go from piss to even more pissed .

"Take him to the house I have a special account for him" he says to the 3 men they all bow their head to me and Santana "get Alessandro in here now" he says and with that one of them speak into the bock wire thing and say his name in less then 15 mins a man with blond hair and brown eyes comes walking in "boss?" He says looking at Santana and then at me "let's go to the car" Santana says and Alessandro nods his head .

"My boys , I want my boys" I say as I feel my eye get heavy and my body starts to feel as if it's shutting down "you'll see them soon sweet pea" Santi says and it's the last thing I hear before everything goes black and I'm stuck in a blackness .