Chapter 19

Santana's POV

Today is the day today Is the day I ask her to be my wife and after today she will be the queen of the empire she will become apart of me and I apart of her she is the best mother the best lover and the greatest women I've ever met she makes sure everyone around her is okay even though she is the one who needs to be asked is she is fine but over all I

wouldn't want no other women carrying my last name if it's not her or our daughters. I am really hoping for a little girl I know Daisy gets bored alone at home because most the time the boys are either doing school work or pretending to be in charge when they are with me I mean they are the heir to what I have made San what businesses I own they are the ones that will br running this business when they both reach a good age .

Me and daisy have talked about this I cannot leave the mafia or my business it's not like a job you quit you can't just run and hide nope you can't. You have people putting a price on your head or someone wanting it kidnapp you or a family member mafia life isn't made for the weak it's not made for the good it's made for the ones who breath, sleep, eat and survive of drugs, money, guns ,blood and lots and lots of blood this life is the one I was given the one I was trained for this isn't a life I can turn my back to this is my families name and I will not watch it fallto the ground .

I love Daisy and our children . Daisy knows what is it come we have spoken of this she knows what needs to be done if need be. Now back to the point I got the ring ready for her I have the restaurant picked out and everything for her the ring is something that I've never seen before .

I was at the office earlier but now I am here at the restaurant making sure everything is prefect for her I hope she likes it

I was at the office earlier but now I am here at the restaurant making sure everything is prefect for her I hope she likes it . I'm in a dark navy 4 pice suit I wonder what dress my sweet pea is wearing .

I look at the watch on my wrist and see it's time she should be walking in soon and just in cue I hear the boys laughing I look towards my door and see the boys and my sweet pea I smile as I think of her wearing the ring and soon becoming my wife ...

I look at the watch on my wrist and see it's time she should be walking in soon and just in cue I hear the boys laughing I look towards my door and see the boys and my sweet pea I smile as I think of her wearing the ring and soon becoming my wife "hello my dear family" I says to them the boys both run to me and hug my legs I smile and look down "I miss you" I say to both of them they look up and smile back I send them to the table and they walk over to it my sweet pea comes next "hey sweet pea" I say and kiss her lips as always there soft and tender shaped just for me .

"What's all this for?" She questions and looks around and smiles at me "you'll see" is all I say I don't want to tell her just yet. We walk over to the table and take our seats I take Daisy's chair out for her and let her sit first I then sit beside her we order food and talk the boys talk about their day as well does Daisy she tells me about how the baby is making her feet hurt I smile at her telling me these things I reach out and touch her belly she looks up at me and smiles .

"Are you guys ready to order" I hear a voice I look and see it's a waitress she looks around and smiles at us Sweet pea smiles at her "yes , the boys would like baked Mack and cheese . I would like stake well cooked , mashed potatoes, broccoli and an ice tea sweeten . Please" she says look up to the girl and smiling the girl writes everything down and then looks back up "and for you sir what would you be having" she ask me "the same as her just my stake I want it medium rare" I say and look at daisy she smiles at me and I smile back "to drink" the girl ask "white wine" is all I say while still looking at sweet pea .

We talk about everything till the food comes when it does the boys eat quietly me and daisy make small talk for now I'm getting nervous I can feel my hands starting to sweat crazy how a big mob boss could get nervous over a simple question yet it isn't so simple it's a question that can change our lives I just hope she says yes I know we have been through a lot I know we have done a lot as well and she is a women who deserves nothing but the best people don't under that for her I'll do anything I would die for her and I will always always kill for her .

We finish our food and daisy is rubbing her belly smiling the boys are in their own conversation I clear my throat and that gets their attention I stand up "Daisy , you have endured a lot because of me , you have been through a lot because of me but you have been strong you have been brave and you continue to be those things we didn't met in such good terms but I vow to always and forever make things better then before to show you that I love you that you are the women I want to grow old with the only women I want to ever go through hell and back with you have given me 2 boys and a child on the way you have been nothing but kind ,sweet and caring for everyone." She's looking at me with tears in her eyes "Daisy Grace Miller will you do me the honor of becoming my wife" I say and at the point I am in one knee in front of her with the ring out she has a hand over her mouth and her eyes are full of tears she stands from her chair "yes , yes , yes a thousand times yes" she says and smiles at me I place the ring on her finger and she locks her lips on to mine.

Finally marrying the women of my dreams