Chapter 17

Santana's POV

Daisy's been acting weird lately she's always having weird cravings and sleeps more every time I ask if she's okay she just brushes it off and says she's fine . Right now I'm in my home office dealing with some paper work at the moment.

Suddenly there's a knock on my door "come in" I say the door is pushed open and both of my boys walk in and run to my desk "papa , mama said to give this to you" Matteo says while Santiago hands me a pink paper . They smile and run out of my office leaving the door open  I smile at their behavior and looks back at the paper .

I open it and .....

Hey love ,
         Meet me in the garden at 7:30
                                     Good News Awaits You

                                                                             ~Daisy

Her hand writing and a little kiss on the bottom of the note I look at my watch that's on my wrist 7:28 I brush my finger through my hair and make my way out of my office and down the hall to where the kitchen is ..

The sliding door opens as I push it little lights are leading down a pathway I follow it down till I hear giggling I walk a little more and I see my beautiful sweet pea and my boys she looks at me and smiles at me "hi baby" I tell her with a smile she blushes.

"Hello love" she says as I walk closer to her "so what's all this" I ask get she looks around and her eyes land on a shoe box "come sit" she says to me and leads me to a pillow laid down I sit on it she sits next to me "come on boys time for the surprise" she says to the boys they stop playing and nod their heads .

They come to sit on the other side of the table "okay , so I know we have be working on us being a family and us having a relationship I think this is a step I am willing to make with you" she says as she slides the box more to me I look at it and then back at her "open it" she says and I nod .

I open the box and the first thing I see is pink and blue stuffing paper I take that out and place it down next to me I look back at the box and my heart stopped beating.

My eyes land on the pregnancy test two of them to be exact both having 2 very visible pink lines and on top of them it reads .

Baby, B Coming Soon
2019

A smile makes it way to my face and all I feel is pure joy I'm going to be a father again and this time I get to spend time the whole pregnancy with her I get to see her stomach grow with my child inside "I'm gonna be a dad" I say looking at her with so much love this women could tell me to take out everyone in this dam world and I would do it .

I would do anything to see her smile I would kill for her I will die for her . Her and the boys have given me so much to live for it didn't start off like that it started off bad worst horrible but now things are great and the last thing is asking her to marry me .

Daisy's POV

"I'm gonna be a dad" he says and looks at me all I feel is love from him I nod my head and he quickly wraps his arms around me not to tight since I'm pregnant now .

"We're going to be big brothers?" Santiago ask to which I look at both of them and smile "yes baby" I say and he get up with Matteo and runs over to us "yay" they both say and I smile I'm happy my family is happy nothing could ever do wrong .

"When did you find out" he ask me I pull away from him and smile since "last week I knew you had a lot to deals to do and I didn't want to bother you with it" I tell him honestly he looks at me and touches my cheek I lean into his touch .

"You could do as you please my queen you are the air I breath you would never bother me" he says as he lays a soft yet very general kiss on my lips  " I love you Santana" . I tell him he pulls back and looks at me "I love you too my sweet pea" he says and smiles this man means a lot to me he has given me so much to live for and I am thankful for that .The night went by well we ate dinner the boys made a mess with their food as always me and Santana had our dinner laughed at the boys and enjoyed our night Alessandro ended up coming over and had dessert with us and they boys jumping for joy as they tell their uncle about the new addition to the family .

Once we were done eating I took they boys a bath got them in their sleeping clothes and then put them to bed Matteo asked me to read them a book to which I said yes I read them a book before I can even finish the book they had fallen asleep and I got got up and made my way to my room Santana already in bed and reading a book he lean against the bed frame I open the door wider and he looks up and smiles "ready for bed love ?" He ask me I nod my head and head inside I close the door and walk to the closest and change I put on one of Santana shirt which fits like a dam dress on me I walk out of the room and go to the bathroom and do my night routine once I'm done I head to bed I pull the cover and crawl in .

I snuggle closer to him I feel him wrap his arms around me my eyes start to feel heavy the weight of the day finally ready to leave before I'm fully engulfed by sleepy I hear Santana say "I promise to be the man you and our children need" and kisses my forehead and I fall into a deep sleep .